I'm going to spill the beans....

nobodys hero

I've known about this since May, the RR show on 8/18 will be filmed. Why am I spilling the beans now?...I think someone overheard me tell my friend today.

I don't know anything about the 16th being filmed, but I was told by the promoter that the 18th would be filmed. It would make sense they would use both days but a friend who works at RR told me they would be taking down all their equipment after the show on the 16th and setting it all up again on the 18th.

Look for me in the crowd...I'll be the one wearing the Rush shirt! tongue.gif

Edited by nobodys hero

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Aug 13 2010, 01:43 AM)

I've known about this since May, the RR show on 8/18 will be filmed. Why am I spilling the beans now?...I think someone overheard me tell my friend today.

I don't know anything about the 16th being filmed, but I was told by the promoter that the 18th would be filmed. It would make sense they would use both days but a friend who works at RR told me they would be taking down all their equipment after the show on the 16th and setting it all up again on the 18th.

w00t!! I won't be there, but I'm psyched! I've always wanted to *see* a show there, and now I'll be able to!! 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 653.gif

I got the info from Live Nation. I had extreme difficulty getting accessible seating for 8/18. I finally got a call from the director of the Rocky Mtn. region and I was told that ADA seating was very limited due to cameras. Of course I asked if this show was being filmed and I was told yes.

I think it would be an awesome setting for a show.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Aug 13 2010, 03:01 PM)

I got the info from Live Nation. I had extreme difficulty getting accessible seating for 8/18. I finally got a call from the director of the Rocky Mtn. region and I was told that ADA seating was very limited due to cameras. Of course I asked if this show was being filmed and I was told yes.

I think it would be an awesome setting for a show.

That sounds a bit more credible. I really hope it's true. 653.gif

I only hope and pray they make a DVD out of this. This will make me feel much better about not being able to go.

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Aug 13 2010, 06:10 PM)
old.gif Well the cat is out of the bag... cat.gif

http://www.xs4all.nl/~wichm/cameraman.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif http://www.marksondawe.com/cameraman.gif

trink39.gif 1287.gif common001.gif cheer.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 653.gif

Kinda felt my hand was forced to do so Skull!

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 13 2010, 10:27 AM)
QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Aug 13 2010, 01:43 AM)

w00t!! I won't be there, but I'm psyched! I've always wanted to *see* a show there, and now I'll be able to!! 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 653.gif

I've always felt that way, too!!!! trink39.gif I think you speak for a lot of us. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif common001.gif cheer.gif

BTW, Nobody's Hero, you must have some great inside connections!!!!!!! yes.gif applaudit.gif THANKS SO MUCH for sharing this WONDERFUL NEWS with all of us!!!!!! applaudit.gif applaudit.gif trink39.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Aug 13 2010, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (Rendclaw @ Aug 13 2010, 07:20 PM)
I only hope and pray they make a DVD out of this. This will make me feel much better about not being able to go.

Hey Claw! Blu-Ray baby!

yes.gif bekloppt.gif

Hey Ken! What's up??

Nah I still have a basic player and TV. Once I get some decent full time work, I plan on replacing my standard def components one at a time (32"or 36" HDTV, Blu-ray player, PS3, XBOX 360), but until then I have to stay in late 20th century tech-wise.

Edited by Rendclaw