The Expendables

-D-RocK-

it won't matter if this movie sucks or not, I think it's going to be huge at the box office.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Aug 10 2010, 08:50 PM)
it won't matter if this movie sucks or not, I think it's going to be huge at the box office.

I will do my damnedest to see to it that it is!

And it's not gonna suck!

hope jason statham isnt gonna use that ridiculous drawl he seems to have adopted in all his more recent films,seems he has been spending to much time in beverly hills.

you dont hear vinnie jones talking like a tit do ya?,on the other hand you dont see statham LOOKING like a tit . huh.gif

yeah,this should be a fun movie

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Aug 10 2010, 09:54 PM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Aug 10 2010, 08:50 PM)

I will do my damnedest to see to it that it is!

And it's not gonna suck!

I'm intrigued by all of the stars that will be in it.

I'll still wait for the reviews on this one, but this one may actually be worth seeing.

My mind exploded for this movie. After watching this movie its like Michael Bay was in my head and caused my brain to explode in many different ridiculous ways.

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Aug 13 2010, 05:03 PM)
QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Aug 13 2010, 03:41 PM)
I don't care about the reviews. It might suck but who cares, it looks like fun.

My thoughts exactly. Talk about nostalgia. All the action stars I grew up with in one movie? Seeing in next weekend.

I want to see it Jet LI woohaaa

Saw it this weekend. It was fun. Takes me back to Childhood watching these guys. Great fight scenes, and blew alot of s**t up. Wont win any Oscars but go have fun. 1022.gif

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Aug 11 2010, 10:50 AM)

Interesting. I look at it in the opposite way: It doesn't matter if it's huge at the box office, it only matters if I think the movie sucks or not. smile.gif

Bottom line: I'll watch it when it comes out here

Well I saw it today and the movie Rocks! This is not a chick flick ladies. They blow things up! The kick serious Ass! They say stupid things! Overall its pretty entertaing! Everyone seems to kick ass in this film! It;s fun!

1022.gif

Saw it last night and while it has it's flaws that doesn't stop it from being f*cking epic! Mickey Rourke's speech is the highlight of the movie and I love that Sly carries a Peacemaker!

QUOTE (JoenataArctica @ Aug 13 2010, 05:14 AM)
My mind exploded for this movie. After watching this movie its like Michael Bay was in my head and caused my brain to explode in many different ridiculous ways.

Might want to see a doctor about that. yes.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Aug 23 2010, 09:23 AM)
Saw it last night and while it has it's flaws that doesn't stop it from being f*cking epic! Mickey Rourke's speech is the highlight of the movie and I love that Sly carries a Peacemaker!

I had a few friends that went and saw it and really liked it. I've gotta get to this one.

I'm guessing the movie might not be a good one to take my 6-year-old son to though, am I right?

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 4 2010, 09:03 PM)
Terrible acting, lame one-liners, bad photography...and I really wanted to like this movie. eh.gif

um.. dude, you just named some the key ingredients of what makes of these movies great. I saw the movie, and thought it was great.

QUOTE (Pags @ Sep 6 2010, 02:25 PM)
QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 4 2010, 09:03 PM)
Terrible acting, lame one-liners, bad photography...and I really wanted to like this movie.  eh.gif

um.. dude, you just named some the key ingredients of what makes of these movies great. I saw the movie, and thought it was great.

Come on, Lungren was horrible. Roberts hasn't done anything worthwhile since 1927. Stallone and Rourke had much better chemistry in "Get Carter." Jet Li should think about doing "The One 2" instead of this. Statham forgot how well he can act (Transporter) and Austin was a shadow of himself after "The Condemned." Shit, Olbryski had a better fighting scene in "Salt" than any of these guys.