The Expendables

-D-RocK-

Come on guys, blackhawk may have liked The Happening (is that really true? dear god tongue.gif ), but he's right. This movie felt incredibly forced... like none of them cared at all except for maybe Mickey Rourke (ok ok, the speech was pretty good).

Other than wishing I owned one of those giant explosion rifles Terry Crews had, I felt pretty ripped off after seeing this movie. I was expecting the best thing since Taken, and all I wanted to do was go watch Taken again :/

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Sep 7 2010, 08:33 AM)
Come on guys, blackhawk may have liked The Happening (is that really true? dear god tongue.gif ), but he's right. This movie felt incredibly forced... like none of them cared at all except for maybe Mickey Rourke (ok ok, the speech was pretty good).

Other than wishing I owned one of those giant explosion rifles Terry Crews had, I felt pretty ripped off after seeing this movie. I was expecting the best thing since Taken, and all I wanted to do was go watch Taken again :/

Try "From Paris with Love." Luc Besson does it again! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

It's not a rifle, it's the AA 12 combat shotgun and it is definitely squared away! It can be man-carried and man-fired (as we saw in the movie) or it can be attached to a mount alongside another AA 12 and fired remotely from inside a vehicle! The 12-gauge grenades that Crews fires from the weapon in the movie were developed exclusively for the AA 12. The weapon's internal parts are all stainless steel which makes it very low-maintenance and not only does it fire in semi-auto mode, it also fires on full auto! This weapon was once featured on the 100% awesome show FutureWeapons, and it remains a great crime against humanity that this great show was cancelled!

I so want one of these! Warning: this weapon is so awesome that it will reach right through the screen and punch you in the face!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 7 2010, 10:19 AM)

It's not a rifle, it's the AA 12 combat shotgun and it is definitely squared away! It can be man-carried and man-fired (as we saw in the movie) or it can be attached to a mount alongside another AA 12 and fired remotely from inside a vehicle! The 12-gauge grenades that Crews fires from the weapon in the movie were developed exclusively for the AA 12. The weapon's internal parts are all stainless steel which makes it very low-maintenance and not only does it fire in semi-auto mode, it also fires on full auto! This weapon was once featured on the 100% awesome show FutureWeapons, and it remains a great crime against humanity that this great show was cancelled!

I so want one of these! Warning: this weapon is so awesome that it will reach right through the screen and punch you in the face!

laugh.gif

Oh my GOD! I knew of the AA 12, but I had no idea those ridiculous rounds he was using in the movie were real, or just how crazy that shotgun is. Also, thanks for the vid... gonna have to track down all the episodes of this show now laugh.gif

And to blackhawk, I didn't like FPWL either tongue.gif Other than John Travolta's pretty awesome character, it didn't do a lot for me. However, I just finished watching the A-Team, and it was f***ing great. Not quite Taken, but really, really fun.