ever felt haunted?

circumstantial tree

well sometimes it seems like I feel a presence. But I've looked at pictures and felt like it there is an energy associated with it.

See my thread on "Analysis of extraordinary events" in Sense oclock News.

Sort of sometimes.

To watch my tv it has to be on input 1. Every once in awhile in the middle of the night, it gets switched to input 2. This is the tv in my bedroom, my 3 year old died in that room.

Then the other night I was sitting at the computer desk, there was a cellophane wrapper one of my other kids had left sitting on the desk. It had been sitting there for hours. I felt a slight breeze and it moved across the desk. I grabbed it before it hit the floor and then I felt pressure sort of on my chest and my upper arms. I think my daughter was visiting since it was nearly her birthday.

QUOTE (afurrything @ Jul 20 2010, 02:29 PM)
Sort of sometimes.

To watch my tv it has to be on input 1. Every once in awhile in the middle of the night, it gets switched to input 2.

We got a new tv when we moved to this house where an old lady died recently.

Approximately 20-30 minutes after shutting it off it always turns itself on for about a minute or two. No picture just sound.

Weird.

Haunted? Only by family members who are convinced that spirits and demons lurk around every corner.

QUOTE (afurrything @ Jul 20 2010, 09:29 AM)
Sort of sometimes.

To watch my tv it has to be on input 1. Every once in awhile in the middle of the night, it gets switched to input 2. This is the tv in my bedroom, my 3 year old died in that room.
Then the other night I was sitting at the computer desk, there was a cellophane wrapper one of my other kids had left sitting on the desk. It had been sitting there for hours. I felt a slight breeze and it moved across the desk. I grabbed it before it hit the floor and then I felt pressure sort of on my chest and my upper arms. I think my daughter was visiting since it was nearly her birthday.

Then the other night I was sitting at the computer desk, there was a cellophane wrapper one of my other kids had left sitting on the desk. It had been sitting there for hours. I felt a slight breeze and it moved across the desk. I grabbed it before it hit the floor and then I felt pressure sort of on my chest and my upper arms.

I don't think that's a ghost, it sounds like a warning sign. Please see a doctor soon!

When I was at our apartment back in NC, our hot water heater broke. Until it could be repaired, the apartments manager gave us a key to an unoccupied apartment in our building so that we could take showers.

For some reason when I went up there to that apartment I started getting the creeps. Everything looked fine. But I didn't necessarily feel alone in the apartment. Physically, nobody was there and it was very quiet, but it didn't feel like I was the only one there.

I just remember that it was late afternoon and it would be getting dark soon and I wanted to take my shower and go back to my place.

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 19 2010, 10:40 PM)
Yes,

By all of those huge trout I lost! rage.gif tongue.gif

laugh.gif

What about the pissed off ones you caught and ate?

Anyway, no hauntings for me tongue.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jul 20 2010, 10:52 AM)
When I was at our apartment back in NC, our hot water heater broke. Until it could be repaired, the apartments manager gave us a key to an unoccupied apartment in our building so that we could take showers.

For some reason when I went up there to that apartment I started getting the creeps. Everything looked fine. But I didn't necessarily feel alone in the apartment. Physically, nobody was there and it was very quiet, but it didn't feel like I was the only one there.

I just remember that it was late afternoon and it would be getting dark soon and I wanted to take my shower and go back to my place.

I recall reading somewhere recently that recent lab tests have shown that we can sense the electromagnetic fields produced by electrical wiring in walls. The part of our body that has the greatest sensitivity to it is the back. Which explains why some people get chills down their spine for no apparent reason.

Ever get the feeling you was bein' watched? Look...out there in the audience...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee47/kevinmcarney/bugs.jpg

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jul 20 2010, 09:58 AM)
QUOTE (afurrything @ Jul 20 2010, 09:29 AM)
Sort of sometimes.

Then the other night I was sitting at the computer desk, there was a cellophane wrapper one of my other kids had left sitting on the desk. It had been sitting there for hours. I felt a slight breeze and it moved across the desk. I grabbed it before it hit the floor and then I felt pressure sort of on my chest and my upper arms.

I don't think that's a ghost, it sounds like a warning sign. Please see a doctor soon!

No really I think it was her. She was special needs and could never lay down, she couldn't swallow her own secretions and had a lot of trouble breathing so she was always upright, even when she slept. Even though she was 3 we still held her a lot. The pressure felt just like when I used to hold her. wub.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 19 2010, 08:10 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jul 19 2010, 05:43 PM)
Memories and regrets, yes.

Ghosts and spirits, no.

goodpost.gif trink39.gif

Spot on.

I'm not a believer in ghosts. But you want to hear something creepy? My mom was very sick and in the hospital (this was a few days before she passed). We were talking about every day things and all of a sudden she freezes up and starts staring straight ahead. I asked her what was wrong and she says, "What's that man doing here?" She won't look in the direction she think she sees him, likes she's scared. She went into great detail about how he looked. She stayed scared for quite a while until he left I guess. IDK. Maybe ghosts or spirit energy or whatever exists but sometimes I think it's just our imaginations getting the best of us.

Not realy haunted ,but plaged by past deads from time to time. I just blow them off for the most part. I guess you will reap what you sow.

Archived