Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

It amazes me that you all have these pictures from when you were kids. I don't have many pictures of myself from before I got married. The oldest picture of myself that I have was from when I first started dating my wife like 16 years ago and I was almost 30 at that time.

Didn't your family have photo albums?

• Like 1

It amazes me that you all have these pictures from when you were kids. I don't have many pictures of myself from before I got married. The oldest picture of myself that I have was from when I first started dating my wife like 16 years ago and I was almost 30 at that time.

Not that I can remember. And I haven't talked to anyone in my family for about 20 years.

Not that I can remember. And I haven't talked to anyone in my family for about 20 years.

I've got a bunch more .. I have saved a lot, including about 100 concert ticket stubs !!

• Like 2

I've got a bunch more .. I have saved a lot, including about 100 concert ticket stubs !!

Let's see a couple of your favorites! Not the concert ticket stubs.

• Like 2

Found my retro pic here!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/andrewq2112/image_66.jpeg

Red, white, and blue top JB with all the other Blaze bros

Nice jackets. :codger: :D

The zenith of fashion in 1973! You know, you were there wearing the same thing around my older bros ages. :LOL:

Yeah,

I have a bunch of photos from back in the day. Might have to dig them out at some point. You should see my Jr.High graduation photo. :D

• Like 2

Well I guess that would kind of explain it. Sorry to hear that.

• Like 3

Dig up your old junior high photos troutman!!! I need to see the ridiculousness!!! :LOL:

I think I have only one from that day. Big bad a** wide white tie. :LOL:

I'm just glad there are no existing late 1980s photos of high school me wearing Z Cavaricci pants with the leg bottoms rolled up. Flat top haircut. Damn. Actually, I kind of wish there were photos now. :LOL:

• Like 5

Yeah, that seems a shame (though I also say to each his or her own, and it may not be because of any kind of animosity that family doesn't stay in contact with one another. I myself don't keep in touch with even my immediately-preceding family all that much).

I do have a BUNCH of old family photos, from my childhood, my dad's childhood, my grandparents' childhoods...all the way back, about 140 years worth of them.

• Like 3

Yeah, that seems a shame (though I also say to each his or her own, and it may not be because of any kind of animosity that family doesn't stay in contact with one another. I myself don't keep in touch with even my immediately-preceding family all that much).

I do have a BUNCH of old family photos, from my childhood, my dad's childhood, my grandparents' childhoods...all the way back, about 140 years worth of them.

One of our classic 70's photos was one my mom ripped up and threw away! My sister grew a dope plant in the corner of my parents tomato garden one time. My mom was out there watering, etc. all summer. At the end of the summer, my sister took a photo of it before my dad, (he knew what it was) pulled it and put it in the garbage bag. We finally told mom around Thanksgiving. She was so MAD, not so much about the weed, but about the fact that everyone knew and let her be clueless; it was pretty mean. She went and pulled the photo out of my sister's album and ripped it into pieces . . . :smoke:

• Like 3

You have some historical ones, don't you, of the buildings in your town, because they are related to your family history? That is so cool!

• Like 1

You have some historical ones, don't you, of the buildings in your town, because they are related to your family history? That is so cool!

Yes!

Well, there is my interest in the older buildings in the city where I live, and there is my family history here, too. I think of those as two different things, really.

• Like 2

One of our classic 70's photos was one my mom ripped up and threw away! My sister grew a dope plant in the corner of my parents tomato garden one time. My mom was out there watering, etc. all summer. At the end of the summer, my sister took a photo of it before my dad, (he knew what it was) pulled it and put it in the garbage bag. We finally told mom around Thanksgiving. She was so MAD, not so much about the weed, but about the fact that everyone knew and let her be clueless; it was pretty mean. She went and pulled the photo out of my sister's album and ripped it into pieces . . . :smoke:

That's so funny! I used to have a friend and her neighbor had a plant growing behind their house that got to be taller than the house. One day they came home and it was gone. They never did find out what happened to it. I bet if someone sold it they made a mint.

• Like 2

Me and my hon last fall.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h113/stylazyn/me%20and%20deana.jpg

• Like 13

A classic TRF pic (from maybe around a decade back) that i saw posted on Facebook earlier today.

http://scontent-nrt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/11073857_10152944456367525_3485317011814297786_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=dc5a68fb2cdf48dd30e269c1734dcb6c&oe=5984DA7B

I only see 4 TRFers in that pic that still post regularly these days.

• Like 5

A classic TRF pic (from maybe around a decade back) that i saw posted on Facebook earlier today.

http://scontent-nrt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/11073857_10152944456367525_3485317011814297786_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=dc5a68fb2cdf48dd30e269c1734dcb6c&oe=5984DA7B

I was there. That was a fun weekend.
  • Like 2

Yeah, isn't that you with your arm around blonde77th?

• Like 1

Yes.
  • Like 1

Yes.

And your wife is next to Blondie? Failte? Any more dips into my memory and i may need some jumper cables

• Like 2

Back row is Ceej, Slacka, Necro, 1001001, Test4VitalSigns, and different strings

Middle row is Me, Ghostgirl, Digital Man, Tick, troutman

Front row is Blonde77th, Failte, Ladirushfan, Sundog, I forget the next ladies user name because she didn't post here much but she is married to Pags who is to her left.

Edited by thesweetscience
  • Like 3