Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Stella´s birthday party was on Saturday, and she had a blast!

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k210/RodrigoAltaf/bca716be-2f38-4f4b-892b-1c621338a0f1_zpse0k7jrwj.jpg

Having an existential chat with her best friend:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k210/RodrigoAltaf/430a7e87-f75e-4e40-a441-e127a628aaf3_zpskaeqpk7e.jpg

And detoxing the next day with some coconut water:

%20http%3A//i89.photobucket.com/albums/k210/RodrigoAltaf/ba0fc4d9-332f-4dc8-b13f-46be58eb9b24_zpsctoxz8k1.jpg

Happy Birthday, Stella! Rod, the photo of Stella and her best friend is too darling. They look like they could solve the problems of the world- we need that kind of thinking! :D

• Like 3

Thanks blueschica! Veronica and I are still in shock - we didn't expect to enjoy holding a party for her that much. All her friends from school were there, and since there were people helping us out, we were able to socialize and enjoy it too.

Stella's best friend is called Maia, they were born 16 days apart, and they've been friends since they first met!

• Like 1

Rod your parenting skills are the biggest source of joy I have felt all week.

I really love seeing couples united and raising children as you and your wife are. It is such a beautiful and natural thing you are doing and your love and positivity doing so is fantastic.

A man and a woman together. Nothing can ever be more beautiful than that and it is astonishing watching her grown with all your updates.

Beautiful.

• Like 2

Rod, I was just able to view the pictures of Stella from her birthday.

Priceless! Especially the picture of her and Maia!!

And may I say those cakes looked delicious! Did they taste as good as they looked?

Finally you got to see them! Yeah, the cake was insanely good.

By the way, I taught her how to say "very cool" today.

• Like 1

And may I say those cakes looked delicious! Did they taste as good as they looked?

I baked them.

Of course they did!

I use only the best compost in my baking.

• Like 1

I baked them.

Of course they did!

I use only the best compost in my baking.

That's encouraging to hear.

He doesn't like Chrome. Says too many spy issues. Not that we have anything to hide, but we do like whatever privacy we have left in this country.

Firefox, maybe?

I have both, but Firefox is my No. 1...

Ok. Chrome is starting to annoy me. causing photos to not show up where I post them. even ones I post HERE. CHROME? http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20finger.gif

:banana:

Edited by OldRUSHfan

He doesn't like Chrome. Says too many spy issues. Not that we have anything to hide, but we do like whatever privacy we have left in this country.

Firefox, maybe?

Whatever. Firefox is slower. Just try something else. It only takes a few minutes. :)

Edited by EagleMoon

Firefox, maybe?

Whatever. Firefox is slower. Just try something else. It only takes a few minutes. :)

He doesn't want to change. There's nothing I can do. When it affects him, he'll do something; until that time, I live with what he wants.

Edited by Lorraine

Firefox, maybe?

He doesn't want to change. There's nothing I can do. When it affects him, he'll do something; until that time, I live with what he wants.

He doesn't have to use it. You can have multiple browsers on your computer. He can use the one he's used to.

• Like 2

Firefox, maybe?

Firefox is quick enough for me.....and I'M a PICKY, IMPATIENT SON OF A BITCH!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananadanceOrig.gif

We switched over to Windows 7 and I still can't see most of the pictures here. The trouble must be with Opera. :(

Give Stella a birthday hug and kiss for me, Rod. Doesn't seem like two years have flown by already, does it?

Are you back on XP yet?

I've been running 7 Home premium since it came out, and I've had no problems....got all the updates and such.....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananadanceOrig.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 2

I've been running 7 Home premium since it came out, and I've had no problems....got all the updates and such.....

Windows 7 is great. I never had any issues with it and it was very stable.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 2

Firefox, maybe?

I have about four different browsers...can't you have one each?

• Like 1

Firefox, maybe?

Doesn't I.E. come with the Windows download or is that extra now?

Firefox, maybe?

Comes with Windows....not that anyone would prefer to use it.
  • Like 1

Firefox, maybe?

No but I was just thinking she could use it for a while and see if it's the browser that's the problem or something else on the computer.

Firefox, maybe?

No but I was just thinking she could use it for a while and see if it's the browser that's the problem or something else on the computer.

If she's running old software there's a very good chance that is the problem. As websites and HTML/CSS get updated sometimes the older browsers cannot parse the latest language and sites do not render correctly.

Firefox, maybe?

If she's running old software there's a very good chance that is the problem. As websites and HTML/CSS get updated sometimes the older browsers cannot parse the latest language and sites do not render correctly.

Old software? If Opera hasn't been updated that's possible of course.