What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (troutman @ Jun 24 2010, 07:33 PM)
Another fine day of trout fishing. And once again, not another soul on the creek!! 653.gif biggrin.gif

no crowds sounds good to me. tongue.gif

i dropped my crab cage in water for a 1/2 hour. only caught one but i had to eat em. nice and sweet. i need to pick up another 3 - 4 crab cages though to increase my chances. one cage doesn't cut it.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jun 24 2010, 03:46 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jun 24 2010, 07:33 PM)
Another fine day of trout fishing. And once again, not another soul on the creek!! 653.gif  biggrin.gif

no crowds sounds good to me. tongue.gif

i dropped my crab cage in water for a 1/2 hour. only caught one but i had to eat em. nice and sweet. i need to pick up another 3 - 4 crab cages though to increase my chances. one cage doesn't cut it.

It's a place that most won't venture. a lot of hiking. I love it when I get there and there are no cars. I know it will be a good day! biggrin.gif

Your catch sounds great right about now! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jun 24 2010, 08:33 PM)
Another fine day of trout fishing. And once again, not another soul on the creek!! 653.gif biggrin.gif

I need to find a place like that Troutman! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jun 24 2010, 05:17 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jun 24 2010, 08:33 PM)
Another fine day of trout fishing. And once again, not another soul on the creek!! 653.gif  biggrin.gif

I need to find a place like that Troutman! trink39.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Well, it's a lot of hard work. And it just depends on where you live and what you will do to find that special place! trink39.gif

The White Sox are jumping all over the Cubs! They lead 5-0 in the bottom of the 5th. If they can hold on and win, that will be 10 wins in a row and 14 out of their last 15! 1022.gif

I busted my rear and got all the landscaping done in the front yard and painted the front doors (I was til 11pm the last two nights painting those dang things and am covered in mosquito bites).

Waking up on a comfortable bed in an air-conditioned home and having coffee and breakfast with my wife ...I am blessed beyond comprehension.
  • Like 1

My girlie, Savannah, is having a slumber party for her birthday tonight. I thought I would be on the verge of a nervous breakdown, but her friends are so great and they're having such a good time. And, Sunny is in heaven right now. I LOVE seeing my kids happy. wub.gif

But, what is so hiliarious is that Patrick has a couple of his guy friends over, also. And, watching them try to act cool and suave is cracking me up! The girls are looking at them like, huh.gif "Whatever... go away." sarcasm.gif

laugh.gif

Got those stupid skylights covered! (Actually I only really hate them about 3.5 months out of the year - in the summer they're awful).

Used a little ingenuity to get it done. smile.gif Skylight covers made for the job are unbelievably expensive and a pain in the ass to install. Both skylights were replaced a little over 3 years ago with low-emissions versions (which is a load. They still let in a lot of heat). The replacements were larger than the originals, which means there's a lot of open space inside the house around where they were framed in.

So. I took two of those reflective car windshield covers and put them up over the openings, from the inside. Problem solved, and it's not an eyesore either - they're flat and flush. Oh man, the house is so much cooler.

I just hope we don't blind pilots flying overhead on their way to the nearby Naval Air Station!

QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 28 2010, 12:00 PM)
113 guests, 86 members 4 anonymous members

Dang.

I think a lot of people have an interest in Rush about now.

They made all my sig pics go away. Too many views and too much bandwidth used from Photobucket (and too much posting on my part) laugh.gif . Gonna have to do a little work and spread them out on other image hosting sites.