What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Muscle knot in shoulder: GONE

Eye twitch: GONE

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jul 6 2010, 05:08 PM)
I got the job interview next Monday at 10:30 for the assistant manager position I've been aiming for. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif applaudit.gif And good luck! hug2.gif

Actually it was last night.

I turned a friend on to some 2.gif that he had never heard before. He loved it. biggrin.gif

I had him listen to, Cut To The Chase, LTTA, Stick It Out, Working Man "off of Different Stages", Spindrift, TMMB, Subdivisions & Malignant Narcissism. smile.gif

Edited by troutman

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 6 2010, 10:37 PM)

I turned a friend on to some 2.gif that he had never heard before. He loved it. biggrin.gif

I had him listen to, Cut To The Chase, LTTA, Stick It Out, Working Man "off of Different Stages", Spindrift, TMMB, Subdivisions & Malignant Narcissism. smile.gif

Good for you! His next "assignment" should be to watch the documentary!

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 6 2010, 05:39 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 6 2010, 10:37 PM)

I turned a friend on to some  2.gif that he had never heard before. He loved it. biggrin.gif

Good for you! His next "assignment" should be to watch the documentary!

Funny you should say that, he was looking forward to it in the near future. Also, he is twenty years younger than me and an accomplished guitar player and loves the older music, especially Zeppelin. I met him through his father at a place I used to work at. We are fishing buddies. This dude really know how to catch fish! biggrin.gif

What made my day today?

Let's see...

My buddy calld me up and told me that he got a 1st row ticket right in front of Geddy Lee that I can use for the first half of the show tomorrow in Chicago. He'll use my 30th row center seat for the first half and then we switch for the second half.

QUOTE (Mr. Krinkle @ Jul 6 2010, 06:24 PM)
What made my day today?

Let's see...

My buddy calld me up and told me that he got a 1st row ticket right in front of Geddy Lee that I can use for the first half of the show tomorrow in Chicago. He'll use my 30th row center seat for the first half and then we switch for the second half.

Awesome!! Have a great time. 1022.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 6 2010, 10:44 PM)
QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jul 6 2010, 06:38 PM)
Hearing that the little relative who fell off of an upstairs porch is going to be o.k.  He must have had an angel.gif watching over him!

yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

goodpost.gif goodpost.gif

Success with the coffee bodum! smile.gif

Also... yesterday I got a job offer for next summer in my field at a spa here in town. So if I come up in May I'll be making some SWEET $$ next summer giving therapeutic massages. It's something I'm def gonna think about.

This made me laugh more than made my day -

On the way to play with the band, I saw a car with the licence plate 'L8 ORAL'! Wtf? laugh.gif