The tickets have arrived

Just got an email saying our two second row seat tix will be here on Monday the 10th by 3pm. Will post back then. Anyone else have theirs on the way yet, or already got them? We printed ours out ourselves the tour before last and that was nice but we didn't have the option to do that this time so we used Fed Ex.

Mine came in an e-mail. According to the e-mail, I'm supposed to print them and take them to the show with me. I printed them but I've never taken tickets to a show with me like this before...

1022.gif

Mine came this past Wednesday!

Just a little FYI if you are posting pictures of tickets...

When you list tickets on Stubhub, you only give them the UPC# off of the tickets and they are listed for sale. If you are posting photos of your tickets, Photoshop or block out the UPC #'s, or you may find your ticket has already been scanned when you get to the venue to go in, and you then have a $130 piece of paper that looks like a ticket. Protect yourselves! smile.gif

*This has been a Public Service Announcement brought to you from the good folks at 'rummut71 LLC' Our motto: 'He's not that bad a guy!' tongue.gif

On topic, my tickets were also bought through LN presale, and will show up here eventually...

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ May 8 2010, 08:09 AM)
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/Tarkus406/CIMG3787.jpg
1022.gif

You might want to take the barcode off the screen I have heard of people scanning the barcodes and making a fake "E ticket" out of them

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ May 8 2010, 04:50 PM)
Did you all buy from ticketmaster then?

Nah, the last two tours we have used Vividseats.com for ours. They were a tad bit cheaper both times, and the same person was selling them on two other sites (Stubhub and Ticketmaster) for a bit more.

QUOTE (WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER @ May 8 2010, 09:43 PM)
http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz77/tanhuntland/beach005.jpg
  • My seats are 3 rows above the VIP tables on the inside aisle on Alex's side.

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Friday the 13th??? ohmy.gif

Be careful! wink.gif

Wow! I didn't realize it was on a ' Friday the 13th'. I'll pass on the scary and doomsday stuff and will expect an exciting and mystical night. Just to be careful I'm not walking under any ladders or stepping on any cracks that night. And maybe I should stay away from my black cat, Bagheera, until after the show. 2.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ May 8 2010, 02:50 PM)
Did you all buy from ticketmaster then?

This set of tickets came directly from the venue. MT has my Red Rocks tix for 8/16 and omaha on 8/25. Still waiting for Kansas on 8/22, these also will come from the venue.