28 members have voted

1. 1. How many Rush fans are you aware of that aren't on this Forum

• None
    • Less Than Five
    • Between Five and Ten
    • Between Ten and Twenty
    • Between Twenty and Fifty
    • Billions

I reckon I know of about ten other Rush Fans who are not on this forum.

I only ask because the tickets sell out pretty quick (and yes I am awre that it is mostly scalpers), but every venue I have ever been to watch Rush has been rammed to the rafters.

I rarely see Rush fans (T-Shirts) around town or anywhere really - but when they play live, there are thousands of people there. So, just a rough guess, how many do you know of .. ..

I know 3 apart from myself. My stepdad and a guy at work, and a guy I used to work with.

When I went to the S&A show, 1st leg at PNC, I bumped into the guy I used to work with in the lot, and he was there with about 7 other people who were not rush fans.

When I was at the VT tour, on the lawn that time at the same place, when they played Vital Signs, 5 people behind me asked me what song it was, which tells me they werent rush fans either.

So Im certain that not everyone that goes to rush shows are fans, but just going because they're with someone that loves them and its just something to do.

The only ones that count are the ones that are Here tongue.gif So none

Less than five and I know them from another not Rush related forum. So no real life Rush fan friends...

Is a friend who says: "I'd rather listen to RUSH again" if I play Hardcore Metal to her technically a Rush "fan"? confused13.gif wink.gif

None here but in Florida quite a few more most of my friends don't even know who RUSH is they would rather go seeee...Cypress Hill laugh.gif

Archived