The way men see a bra...

Tick

QUOTE (owlswing @ Feb 19 2010, 04:43 PM)
icon_really_happy_guy.gif
This subject always cracks me up and makes me think back to our first child and the first maternity/nursing bra...

When Pags saw how it worked all he could say "why aren't they all like this it would have made being a teenager so much easier!

z7shysterical.gif

Definitely! rofl3.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 19 2010, 10:24 AM)
In all fairness to men, it is hard to undo a bra with one hand. I can't undo my own with one hand. Not the back hooking ones anyway. The front ones are much easier to undo one-handed.

Funnily enough, I can undo the back bra hooks with one hand... eyesre4.gif

Edited by PanaceaFish

QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 19 2010, 06:44 PM)
This subject always cracks me up and makes me think back to our first child and the first maternity/nursing bra...

When Pags saw how it worked all he could say "why aren't they all like this it would have made being a teenager so much easier!

z7shysterical.gif

Definitely! rofl3.gif

When I saw that easy access flap come down for the first time, I was in utter amazement. Totally astonished.

QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 19 2010, 07:57 PM)

z7shysterical.gif

Definitely! rofl3.gif

When I saw that easy access flap come down for the first time, I was in utter amazement. Totally astonished.

Best invention since sliced bread right! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Feb 20 2010, 06:15 AM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 19 2010, 07:57 PM)

z7shysterical.gif

Definitely! rofl3.gif

Best invention since sliced bread right! rofl3.gif

If you think about it, nursing bras kind of are the perfect bra.

And Pags, I had to do a double take on your response. Spelling got the better of me and I misread 'utter' as 'udder.' rofl3.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 20 2010, 09:23 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Feb 19 2010, 08:52 AM)
Someday I need to write a book about my band days. Man, the stories I have collected. Like the gay biker who was standing next to my wife at a gig. She overheard him say to his buddy, "He's coming home with me!" unsure.gif

Classic! rofl3.gif

Yeah, I had to hear about that one for quite some time. My wife and my drummers wife witnessed that one. That laughed all night.

I was playing on a roof top in New Haven at a biker bar. It was a strange gig, on a hot Saturday night.

When they tell me about the conversation these two guys were having, my minds eye always pictures the scene in The Blues Brothers when they are playing "stand by your man" behind the chicken wire fence and the one biker is crying while chewing on his beer mug.

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 19 2010, 06:52 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 19 2010, 12:58 AM)
It's so romantic to be in the throws of hot and heavy passion to feel a mass of tugging going on back there as he tries to be all suave and unlock the bra with one hand. And go figure, since guys are guys, they never ask for directions. It's priceless though to switch from back hooking bras to front hooking ones once a guy has mastered the art of the one-hand back latching release maneuver.

In all honesty I would never felt I had to try and prove anything. Most girls I have been with just take it off.

I actually dated a girl who always wanted to keep it on. It was kind of weird. She was a psycho anyhow. I broke up with her and she stalked me at my band gigs for months. She actually met my wife before we were married at a gig and introduced herself and crushed my wife's toes with her high heal show tips. She made it seem like it was an accident.

Someday I need to write a book about my band days. Man, the stories I have collected. Like the gay biker who was standing next to my wife at a gig. She overheard him say to his buddy, "He's coming home with me!" unsure.gif

I wanna hear the stories! Start a thread Tick! applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif bncegrn.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Feb 20 2010, 03:27 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Feb 19 2010, 06:52 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 19 2010, 12:58 AM)
It's so romantic to be in the throws of hot and heavy passion to feel a mass of tugging going on back there as he tries to be all suave and unlock the bra with one hand. And go figure, since guys are guys, they never ask for directions. It's priceless though to switch from back hooking bras to front hooking ones once a guy has mastered the art of the one-hand back latching release maneuver.

In all honesty I would never felt I had to try and prove anything. Most girls I have been with just take it off.

I actually dated a girl who always wanted to keep it on. It was kind of weird. She was a psycho anyhow. I broke up with her and she stalked me at my band gigs for months. She actually met my wife before we were married at a gig and introduced herself and crushed my wife's toes with her high heal show tips. She made it seem like it was an accident.

I wanna hear the stories! Start a thread Tick! applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif bncegrn.gif

I just may do it. I do have some very entertaining tales to tell. atickhum.gif

I can undo a rear latch bra in five seconds with one hand. I shit you not! 1287.gif

It's them front latching bastards that drive me nuts. wacko.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Feb 26 2010, 01:12 PM)
I can undo a rear latch bra in five seconds with one hand. I shit you not! 1287.gif

It's them front latching bastards that drive me nuts. wacko.gif

ya. too many distractions on the front tongue.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 12 2010, 05:33 AM)
The kind that fasten in front are easiest. wink.gif

Some of those S hooks are a real challenge. angry.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 17 2010, 02:55 PM)
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/frustration.png

Funny biggrin.gif , but not the same at all.

The rubik's cube was invented when I was in high school and I promptly gave up on it . On the other hand (both of them preferred biggrin.gif ), the payoff upon bra removal was much more rewarding. laugh.gif

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 3 2010, 11:08 PM)
QUOTE (peoplecanteatmachinefood @ Apr 9 2010, 08:21 PM)
I never have that problem.  Other girls already know how to work a clasp  wink.gif

drool1.gif

Men. eyesre4.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 4 2010, 05:08 AM)
QUOTE (peoplecanteatmachinefood @ Apr 9 2010, 08:21 PM)
I never have that problem.  Other girls already know how to work a clasp  wink.gif

drool1.gif

That's it, encourage them! laugh.gif

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 3 2010, 08:07 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 17 2010, 03:58 PM)
serio...i just leave em on

That's because you are done in 2 minutes. biggrin.gif

rofl3.gif