36 members have voted

1. 1. how much milk do you drink?

• 1 glass a day
    • more than 1 glass a day
    • only chocolate milk for me
    • I hate milk
    • I only drink beer
    • I only drink malk

Well, I googled "malk". It's a Simpsons reference. Malk is what's served at Bart & Lisa's school, Springfield Elementary. It's rat's milk.

QUOTE (Mara @ Nov 5 2009, 12:07 PM)
Well, I googled "malk". It's a Simpsons reference. Malk is what's served at Bart & Lisa's school, Springfield Elementary. It's rat's milk.

Seems like there's a TRF aspect too...I seem to recall a strange person who liked to talk about malk a lot.

I can't remember, but someone else will...

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 5 2009, 02:10 PM)
Well, I googled "malk".  It's a Simpsons reference.  Malk is what's served at Bart & Lisa's school, Springfield Elementary.  It's rat's milk.

Seems like there's a TRF aspect too...I seem to recall a strange person who liked to talk about malk a lot.

Thanks...now I can sleep at night! biggrin.gif

Well, I googled "malk".  It's a Simpsons reference.  Malk is what's served at Bart & Lisa's school, Springfield Elementary.  It's rat's milk.

where, oh where is geddyfan13???

QUOTE (Mara @ Nov 5 2009, 12:51 PM)

where, oh where is geddyfan13???

Bingo.

I would be dead without dairy.

There is always at least 2 half gallons of 2% Lactaid and 1 half gallon of chocolate milk in the fridge - and yogurt, cheese, and gelato

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Nov 6 2009, 02:30 AM)
I don't hate milk I have it in soups & cereal But very seldom do I have a glass but if I do it has to be Icy Cold ! yes.gif

+1

as much as I love semi-skimmed milk, it has to be really cold otherwise I just don't like. More so if the bottle has been out of the fridge for any length of time.... 062802puke_prv.gif

Even though i'm a milkman and i drink as much as it as i want, I would suggest all you ladies drink at least 8 ounces a day just for your bones!!!

Milk does the body good!!!

Moo!

QUOTE (Slacker @ Nov 7 2009, 05:44 PM)
Even though i'm a milkman and i drink as much as it as i want, I would suggest all you ladies drink at least 8 ounces a day just for your bones!!!

Moo!

I'd rather take calcium and D supplements than drink milk. But thanks for the concern! trink39.gif

Fact: Rat's milk is 40% more nutritious than cow's milk.

QUOTE (Slacker @ Nov 8 2009, 06:44 AM)

Moo!

The Milkman is right! I drink milk every day and can crush diamonds with my bare hands common001.gif

Moe!!! ((Japanese cow sound))

wink.gif

QUOTE (Slacker @ Nov 7 2009, 04:44 PM)

Moo!

wub.gif

Looks like I need to drink more coffee to get in my 8oz.

Only time I have milk is the few drops in my morning coffee.

I had to drink it when I was pregnant and had to hide it in Strawberry syrup...it was awful!

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Nov 5 2009, 03:36 AM)
Have you seen where milk comes from? Cows diddies. Ewwwww.

Beer. Especially on cornflakes.

yes.gif

If you speak to any Vegans, they will tell you how Milk has piss and blood from the cow in it. It is pretty nasty when you think about where it comes from. We as humans dont need milk in our diet. Its a scam.Plenty of other sources of calcium.

QUOTE (Xanadoood @ Nov 8 2009, 07:57 AM)

yes.gif

If you speak to any Vegans, they will tell you how Milk has piss and blood from the cow in it. It is pretty nasty when you think about where it comes from. We as humans dont need milk in our diet. Its a scam.Plenty of other sources of calcium.

Cheese on the other hand is a gift from God. yes.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (Xanadoood @ Nov 8 2009, 04:57 PM)

yes.gif

But there can't be piss in it, because... that's not where the pee comes from... unsure.gif wink.gif

I don't like milk. There where times when I ate my cornflakes and cereal without anything... dry. Now I put milk in there or when I actually drink it I put chocolate powder in there. Or I put milk in my coffee...

I eat a lot of calcium cause I like yoghurt and cheese and soya milk (chocolate flavor). smile.gif Milk isn't really a drink for me... it's more like something you can eat.

I need only one pack of milk for a whole week. wink.gif

QUOTE (TheWater @ Nov 8 2009, 04:45 PM)

yes.gif

But there can't be piss in it, because... that's not where the pee comes from... unsure.gif wink.gif

There isn't, that's rubbish. yes.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Nov 8 2009, 03:20 PM)

yes.gif

I was wrong about the piss. Yes. But its still nasty stuff.

http://healthydialogues.blogspot.com/2009/...od-for-you.html

QUOTE (Xanadoood @ Nov 8 2009, 03:00 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Nov 8 2009, 03:20 PM)

yes.gif

I was wrong about the piss. Yes. But its still nasty stuff.

http://healthydialogues.blogspot.com/2009/...od-for-you.html

Ewwwww...

You couldn't just let us live on oblivious to the disgusting crap we drink?

Archived