Am I the only straight male

PuppetKing2112

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Sep 15 2009, 04:07 PM)
QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Sep 15 2009, 04:05 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 15 2009, 03:37 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Sep 15 2009, 12:17 PM)
Another straight female opinion:

I think both Megan Fox AND Angelina Jolie are overrated.

I was also never attracted to Brad Pitt or Leonardo DiCaprio when they were new on the scene (nor now).

I think both Megan Fox AND Angelina Jolie are overrated.

Absolutely 100% ditto! trink39.gif

As an actor, I would agree 100%. But she's damn nice to look at. wink.gif Just give her a non-speaking role where she paints custom motorcycles in daisy-dukes and I'm happy. drool1.gif

I had to post this to make my point. smile.gif

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_npCa0ZKo4i8/Sj8lZxDjzAI/AAAAAAAAAks/k9fONVHv4zE/s400/megan_fox_transformers_motorcycle.jpg

Ain't NOTHING wrong with that!

There's not a guy on this board that would kick her out of bed.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I finally googled her to see what all the hype is about and I was wondering......does anyone have any links to tasteful pictures of her? Jesus she should just go be in hustler already and get it over with........... wacko.gif

As it is, she doesn't look any different than any other nearly naked, soaking wet model draped over a car. Dime a dozen I guess.

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Sep 16 2009, 02:16 PM)
Jesus she should just go be in hustler already and get it over with........... wacko.gif

seriously. If I remember correctly, she made some sort of comment like women don't need to act well to be in an action flick, they just need to look good. I'm sure there are many guys who would agree just for the eye candy, but as a woman, it just pissed me off naturally. I mean, what a way to speak badly about your own sex. Tool wacko.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Sep 15 2009, 10:27 AM)
I really didn't know who she was so I googled her pics. She's hot no doubt. Beautiful? Not really. But she does have sex appeal.

I did the same thing. She's nice looking, but she isn't really the type that I'm normally attracted too.

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Sep 16 2009, 04:46 PM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Sep 15 2009, 10:27 AM)
I really didn't know who she was so I googled her pics.  She's hot no doubt.  Beautiful?  Not really.  But she does have sex appeal.

I did the same thing. She's nice looking, but she isn't really the type that I'm normally attracted too.

Yeah, I usually go for hotter women but she'd do in a pinch. cool.gif

All you guys are nuts and full of shit too. Fox is a hot piece of ass and if she were standing in front of you right now naked and said "make love to me big boy", not a single one of you dudes claiming to be straight would turn and walk away.

Let's be honest.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Sep 17 2009, 10:55 AM)
All you guys are nuts and full of shit too. Fox is a hot piece of ass and if she were standing in front of you right now naked and said "make love to me big boy", not a single one of you dudes claiming to be straight would turn and walk away.

Let's be honest.

Here here trink39.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Sep 17 2009, 11:03 AM)

Let's be honest.

Here here trink39.gif

Not until we had some nice conversation first. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Xanadoood @ Sep 17 2009, 11:44 AM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Sep 17 2009, 11:03 AM)

Let's be honest.

Here here trink39.gif

Not until we had some nice conversation first. biggrin.gif

"I just want to be held." heart.gif

cat.gif

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Sep 17 2009, 11:55 AM)

Let's be honest.

Yeah, but we could say that about a hell of a lot of women, not just Megan Fox.

And that's really the point I was trying to make.

Let's be honest.

Exactly. smile.gif

Let's be honest.

I would make her touch me and stuff too, before I like, did her. Uh, hu hu hu hu hu.....

QUOTE (JimboGames @ Sep 17 2009, 03:37 PM)
Megan Fox is missing that certain... something.

Sienna Miller on the other hand 1022.gif

A brain?

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 17 2009, 05:33 PM)

Sienna Miller on the other hand  1022.gif

A brain?

What does that have to do with it, brains don't make women attractive.

Disclaimer: The preceding post was a joke. I like intelligent women and I'm really not that shallow.

I like well read women.

http://slog.thestranger.com/files/2008/06/megan_fox_gq_02.jpg

smile.gif

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Sep 14 2009, 06:47 PM)
I just got my new issue of Rolling Stone and there she is on the cover, and I'm just not seeing it.

Well, she is pretty & has a nice bod but she don't make me feel funny like sliding down the rope in gym.

Let's be honest.

If we're being honest, most guys would do almost any chick that has a decent body or nice enough face. So, in a sense, what you're saying is true but in the broad spectrum, she's like any other....

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Sep 16 2009, 03:04 PM)
Jesus she should just go be in hustler already and get it over with........... wacko.gif

What's wrong with posing for Hustler? confused13.gif

http://www.stardusttrailers.com/gallery_film/(070709213537)jennifer_body_megan_fox_3.jpg

I wish I looked like that!! fists crying.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 17 2009, 11:33 PM)

Sienna Miller on the other hand  1022.gif

A brain?

hehehehehe.

I think she is attractive - sometimes she can look very attractive and sometimes just okay attractive. Johnny Depp is attractive - if he begged me to date him I probably would but only if he was a Saxon and Rush fan laugh.gif

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Sep 18 2009, 09:48 AM)

Let's be honest.

If we're being honest, most guys would do almost any chick that has a decent body or nice enough face. So, in a sense, what you're saying is true but in the broad spectrum, she's like any other....

Yeah, this kills me! Come on guys. We're talking about a one-time fling. You'd say "No," honestly? Dating is one thing but hopping in the sack is completely different. Heck, I'd say "Yes" to her.

I'm no idiot! She's hot. If a hot chick was into me, ok. I mean, heck. Why not?

And for the record, Johnny Depp is way hot.