Coming Full Circle in TRF

EmotionDetector

Okay...I don't want to make a big deal here, so I'll try to be brief!

There are 2 things that make today important for me as a TRF'er!

1) This is officially my 1000th Post!

2) This day also ironically marks my 2-Year Anniversary here at TRF!

What an amazing journey it's been! I remember finding this place back in 2006, and constantly coming here to read posts, and see what everyone thought of RUSH. Then...with S&A on the horizon, I decided to finally join in January 2007! What a great move that was!

There really is nothing better than getting a chance to discuss the beautiful topic known as 2.gif with people who love and appreciate the band as much as you do.

I sincerely want to thank all of the Admins for all of their hard work! I can't imagine all of the hours and time you guys put into this site, while still maintaining your home-lives as well! Kudos to all of you for hosting the greatest messageboard on the Internet! I just want you all to know that your hard work and dedication does not go un-noticed!

It's always been a pleasure coming here! I usually make it a goal of mine to come here daily, even though I don't post nearly as much as I'd like to! I plan to continue being a part of this community, and I REALLY hope that it doesn't take me another 2 years to get to 2000!!! I will start trying to post more, rather than just read!

Thanks again to all of you! This has been awesome so far!!! 1022.gif trink39.gif

bncegrn.gif Happy Anniversary and Happy 1000th!

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 22 2009, 02:22 PM)
Why not post again and become a Superconductor ! 1022.gif

trink39.gif

HAHA...I can't believe it! laugh.gif

I actually originally thought the "Superconductor" title came at 1000, and actually had it written in my post. I then saw it didn't change, so I went back and removed that part from my post!

Anyways...1001 makes more sense!

So...there's number 3. I'm a SUPERCONDUCTOR too! 1022.gif

Thanks again guys! trink39.gif

Congratulations on your new status, and on your 2nd anniversary!

This wonderful "home" we have is so different from any other place on the 'net. I belong to many message boards, but TRF was my first and is still the closest to my heart.gif

Kudos, indeed, to the admin and mods that put so much of themselves into the maintenance of TRF. It remains true to its roots, with values unmatched anywhere else on the world wide web.

trink39.gif

th1245.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Jan 23 2009, 08:28 AM)
I actually originally thought the "Superconductor" title came at 1000, and actually had it written in my post. I then saw it didn't change, so I went back and removed that part from my post!

Sounds familiar laugh.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/moving%20pictures%20smilies/thCongrats_Glb255B1255D.gif

Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary and SUPERCONDUCTOR status. trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Archived