Is it your ADD or Insomnia...

CeeJ

That keeps you up at night?

For me I think it is a little bit of both.

I was just noticing that there are alot of

people up and on the board even at night.

And most are in the same time zone.

So ADD or INSOMNIA???

Either way... Have a great night.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 28 2008, 01:44 AM)
That keeps you up at night?

For me I think it is a little bit of both.
I was just noticing that there are alot of
people up and on the board even at night.
And most are in the same time zone.

So ADD or INSOMNIA???

Either way... Have a great night.

trink39.gif

cool.gif

No ADD or insomnia.

It's just my will to stay here at TRF having fun and talking to people. smile.gif

This forum is awesome. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

trink39.gif

i sleep for a hour or so then wake up from messed up dreams

or just wake up wide awake.

usualy wake up, come online for a hour or so till i get

tired then go back bed..only to wake up in nuther 2 or so hours confused13.gif

i guess my most sleep i get at a time is bout 2&1/2 - 3 hours ata time eh.gif

duno what happens to me is ADD or Insomnia confused13.gif

"We are but older children dear,

who fret to find our bedtime near"

~Lewis Carroll

I have a tendency to fight it, like I'm doing right now. I just got home from dancing and I'm too excited to sleep.

If it's not that then it is insomnia. I've had that all my life although I am getting better at sleeping. schla03.gif

Except for tonight common001.gif

I'm usually on pretty early in the morning (5:30am). I'm a light sleeper and toss and turn all night. So around 5am I realize that it's a losing battle and just get up and make a huge pot of coffee. Then I get on the computer and occupy my mind with news and TRF and get caught up on friends emails.

I used to be a good sleeper. Things have gone downhill over the years! At this rate I'll sleep 1-2 hours when I'm 65!

QUOTE (DiscipleofLerxst @ Sep 28 2008, 07:34 AM)
What keeps me awake at night?

The vampires lightly tapping at my window....I can see their faces too.....they're out there.

Y'know, for a scene from a TELEVISION movie... that was still one of the scariest vampire scenes of all time. I lost many hours of sleep because of that scene. yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 28 2008, 06:35 AM)

The vampires lightly tapping at my window....I can see their faces too.....they're out there.

Y'know, for a scene from a TELEVISION movie... that was still one of the scariest vampire scenes of all time. I lost many hours of sleep because of that scene. yes.gif

Are we talking about Salem's Lot?

That was made-for-tv?

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 28 2008, 09:39 AM)

That was made-for-tv?

yes.gif

The original with David Soul and Lance somethingoranother, was a two part, made for tv movie. As far as I know anyway. I don't remember it ever being in the theater. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. The stars were mainstream tv guys (Starsky and Hutch and James at 15).

It had a few intense scenes and I remember it had the parental warning at the beginning of the show, and during commercials before an intense scene was coming.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 28 2008, 09:17 AM)

That was made-for-tv?

yes.gif

The original with David Soul and Lance somethingoranother, was a two part, made for tv movie. As far as I know anyway. I don't remember it ever being in the theater. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. The stars were mainstream tv guys (Starsky and Hutch and James at 15).

It had a few intense scenes and I remember it had the parental warning at the beginning of the show, and during commercials before an intense scene was coming.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079844/fullcredits#cast

QUOTE (owlswing @ Sep 28 2008, 07:28 AM)

That was made-for-tv?

yes.gif

I was 7 when that aired! I somehow managed to talk my parents into letting me watch it. I can't believe they let me! I saw it a few years back and parts of it are lame at best but when you're 7... that was some scary stuff. I remember putting my life-size Raggedy Anne doll next to me in bed so that when the vampires came for me at night, they would get her instead! Like they wouldn't know the difference between human blood and doll stuffing!

Mountain time zone here, so if you see me online at 2am where you are, it's only midnight where I'm at.

Midnight is pretty early for me on my days off.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Sep 28 2008, 10:28 AM)

That was made-for-tv?

yes.gif

I dont think i ever saw the whole movie all way threw

just bits & peices..So i just popped on Ebay and bought myself

a New sealed DVD of the movie

Ino i read the book & THAT scared me!

So i have something to look forward to, it should arrive this week

prolly around thurs-fri

insomnia for me . i have had it for years .

I feel tired at night but yet can't fall asleep at

times. So then I try to watch a movie and usually miss the

second half. My body just gives in and out I go. schla03.gif

I wish that when I couldn't fall asleep I had

the energy I used to have, I could get alot done.

I've never seen Salem's Lot.

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 28 2008, 09:30 AM)
I'm usually on pretty early in the morning (5:30am). I'm a light sleeper and toss and turn all night. So around 5am I realize that it's a losing battle and just get up and make a huge pot of coffee. Then I get on the computer and occupy my mind with news and TRF and get caught up on friends emails.

I used to be a good sleeper. Things have gone downhill over the years! At this rate I'll sleep 1-2 hours when I'm 65!

you and me both, girl.

up before the dawn.

(hence the member title, 'eh? wink.gif )

i fall asleep easy, and those first few hours of slumber are very sound. I crash Hard, then wake up periodically the rest of the night thru until the early dawn.

QUOTE (Dances with the Moon @ Sep 28 2008, 01:36 AM)
I used to take trazodone to sleep. That stuff is nasty, don't take it. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif It has bad side effects.

I hate Trazodone. I'm on Celexa (an SSRI) and I was originally given the Traz as well to help me sleep. Well, yeah. . .if I didn't have a job and could SPARE 18 hours straight to sleep. So I never take it.

But yeah, I tend to be a massive insomniac. I worry about everything. But the SSRI has been quite helpful.

Archived