What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

The last of my Stella.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 17 2005, 08:54 PM)
QUOTE (bardan @ Nov 17 2005, 08:52 PM)
Sam Smith's Winter Welcome Ale.  trink38.gif

Last night I tried Blue Point Winter Ale. Nice and spicy! trink38.gif

I haven't tried that one, I'll have to look for it. I have been trying a lot of the Winter/Christmas brews lately though. Had a six of Anchors Holiday Ale the other night and they were quite good.

On another note I have finally been able to find Rogue's Hazlenut Brown Nectar again. They had changed it to Morimoto Brown Nectar a couple years ago and then I couldn't find it at all for a while. Now they have repackaged it and it is once again called Hazlenut Brown Nectar. This has got to be the best brown ale, it's wonderful. It has such a strong nutty aroma and taste. I think I'm going to stock up on some of these this weekend.

http://beer.istephen.com/images/373_bottle.jpg

I'd rate it as above average, but not great. It's worth drinking, but I don't think I'll be buying any more.

Uh, various beers. Just finished up a Sam Adams "Holiday Porter". Been drinking many different beers tonight. Was at a campfire gathering earlier with many differenty yummy beer selections. Goddamned brother wanted to leave early. He, being my only ride, made me come back early, damn him.

Thus, I am left with the sad endeavour of taunting you pussies/guys online. How sad.

*taunts* for no ther reason except you are probably not as f*cked up as I am.

Ha!

QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Nov 23 2005, 11:36 PM)
Uh, various beers. Just finished up a Sam Adams "Holiday Porter". Been drinking many different beers tonight. Was at a campfire gathering earlier with many differenty yummy beer selections. Goddamned brother wanted to leave early. He, being my only ride, made me come back early, damn him.

Thus, I am left with the sad endeavour of taunting you pussies/guys online. How sad.

*taunts* for no ther reason except you are probably not as f*cked up as I am.

Ha!

Thought I might find you in here, Pirate! laugh.gif

I'll have a beer with ya...got a SN Celebration Ale right here. trink38.gif

Oh, btw, have been drinking this lately:

http://jackofthewood.com/

Wonderful assortment of brew available locally at this one pub. Click on the "ales" link.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 23 2005, 11:56 PM)
Nice!

Yes, the Green Man Ales are indeed nice.

A new favorite of mine.

It would be a problem, being an hour 's drive north of me, except that lately I have mastered the art of sleeping in one's car (at least long enough to be able to drive safely afterwards)