What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 20 2008, 10:02 PM)
A glass of merlot.

No, if anyone orders Merlot, I'm leaving. I am NOT drinking any f***ing Merlot!

http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2004/10/22/inside-sideways.jpg

joker.gif

QUOTE (anagramking @ Mar 20 2008, 09:11 PM)
A glass of merlot.

joker.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (anagramking @ Mar 20 2008, 10:11 PM)
A glass of merlot.

joker.gif

laugh.gif

Shots of Ezra Brooks Bourbon Whiskey

And a nice glass of Big Foot Ale 2008 (25th Anniversary Addition). And it's extrie special good this year...! drool1.gif

trink38.gif

Edited by Midway Hawker

What is this "what are we drinking TONIGHT shit"? wink.gif

Not night yet, not even close.

Beautiful spring day here today. Way too nice to be stuck inside the office. So, closed early, came home, opened all the windows in the house, and now am enjoying a fresh warm spring breeze blowing through the window a few feet from where I sitting in front of my computer, listening to cheery bird song . . . and just opened up a bottle of delicious La Fin Du Monde, drinking it from an icy mug.

Ah, life is good smile.gif

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Mar 27 2008, 03:03 PM)
What is this "what are we drinking TONIGHT shit"? wink.gif

Beautiful spring day here today. Way too nice to be stuck inside the office. So, closed early, came home, opened all the windows in the house, and now am enjoying a fresh warm spring breeze blowing through the window a few feet from where I sitting in front of my computer, listening to cheery bird song . . . and just opened up a bottle of delicious La Fin Du Monde, drinking it from an icy mug.

I'm jealous.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 27 2008, 03:05 PM)
QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Mar 27 2008, 03:03 PM)
What is this "what are we drinking TONIGHT shit"?  wink.gif

Beautiful spring day here today.  Way too nice to be stuck inside the office.  So, closed early, came home, opened all the windows in the house, and now am enjoying a fresh warm spring breeze blowing through the window a few feet from where I sitting in front of my computer, listening to cheery bird song . . .    and just opened up a bottle of delicious La Fin Du Monde, drinking it from an icy mug.   

I'm jealous.

Don't be. Just tell your boss you are sick and go home and do the same thing wink.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 29 2008, 08:46 PM)
Bella Sera Pinot Grigio.

God! I'd love to blow a ton of money on the expensive stuff, just to know what a really good wine is like.

i'm sure geddy would love to chime-in here yes.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Mar 29 2008, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 29 2008, 08:46 PM)
Bella Sera Pinot Grigio.

God! I'd love to blow a ton of money on the expensive stuff, just to know what a really good wine is like.

i'm sure geddy would love to chime-in here yes.gif

laugh.gif I'm sure he would! Well, actually, he can give as many suggestions as he wants. Until he actually brings me a bottle of the good stuff, I'm still stuck with the cheap crap. b_sigh.gif

Damn it. I hate being a peasant. angry.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 29 2008, 10:46 PM)
Bella Sera Pinot Grigio.

You can get decent stuff for good prices at places like Trader Joe's and Costco. I know some people who swear by Two Buck Chuck at Trader Joe's, even. More importantly, you have to figure out what kinds of wine you like and don't like. I know that if a bottle of chardonnay, merlot, or cabernet goes for $500, I'm still probably not going to like it very much. But yeah, a $500 bottle of pinot noir, it better be the best I've ever had.

QUOTE (anagramking @ Mar 30 2008, 10:29 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 29 2008, 10:46 PM)
Bella Sera Pinot Grigio.

You can get decent stuff for good prices at places like Trader Joe's and Costco. I know some people who swear by Two Buck Chuck at Trader Joe's, even. More importantly, you have to figure out what kinds of wine you like and don't like. I know that if a bottle of chardonnay, merlot, or cabernet goes for $500, I'm still probably not going to like it very much. But yeah, a $500 bottle of pinot noir, it better be the best I've ever had.

$500!!!! ohmy.gif I'd settle on being able to buy the $25 bottle. laugh.gif I know, though, that the cost of the wine doesn't necessarily mean it's good. I tried Cristal once and thought it tasted like crap.