What did you pay for your Rush tickets

GeminiRising79

Free. tongue.gif

No, seriously, I opted for tickets in Milwaukee at Summerfest. They were significantly cheaper than everyone else. $77 each. Section 1, row G. Tickets include admission to the Fest.

Plus, its on a Friday - and I even get to see ANIMATION (www.atributetorush.com) at the Classic Rock stage on the same day, prior to RUSH hitting the Marcus stage. Cool, eh?

july at p.n.c. i know im in the 200 sec for about $125 a seat

Superpages.com Center formerly Smirnoff Centrel, Dallas Tx. One big bill plus twenty-two dollars, (122.00) Includes Premier Parking, Ice House Club Access, In Seat wait service, Private venue entrance, Private rr, section 203 row bb, us old folk just need a break can't do the floor anymore. sad.gif 2.gif

Some of you guys got some pretty sweet deals it sounds like. I got two tix for 11th row center floor in Austin at $250 each. It was about $50 cheaper on Ebay than any comparable tickets I could find from all the online brokers at the time.

QUOTE (ifloveremains @ Apr 9 2008, 11:20 AM)
Fourth row floor, center section $330 CDN, which is actually the face value printed on the ticket. Ahh, Toronto.

I hope you enjoy it. I find that Amphitheatre floor kinda sucks cause the stage is so high. I prefer to be in first level off floor. Which is where I am this year. biggrin.gif

As for my tickets lets see...

Seattle- 3 tickets for like $350 l00 level

Portland - 3 tickets in 100 level free

Detroit - 2nd row floor 2 tickets $580

Toronto- 2 tickets 100 level $250

Im gonna spend more money getting to the shows then I spent on tickets.

z7shysterical.gif

$75 each, not including all those fees and shipping (where are my tickets anyway lol). I think the total was just under $200.

The first time I saw them was with opener Candlebox at Hartford in '94 and I think the tickets were $35 each, maybe including the fees. What a difference!

I don't know how much the tickets were for the June 9th show in Chicago. My cousin gets the tickets and he won't take any money from me. So regardless of what he spends on tickets, I usually buy all of his beer for the night, and get him a tee shirt. Despite all of the beer, I think I still come out ahead.

Snakes & Arrows

$ 95.00 face value ( TM, day of public sale ) Phoenix -20 rows back Center

$ 115.00 face value ( TM, day of Public sale ) Vegas - 18 rows back floor center

$ 97.00 face value , ( Paid 130.00 on E-bay/Scalper ) Phoenix - 20 row back Center

Would do Vegas if I could have scored tickets from the Box Office/TM. But Failed, Now the Vegas Premium is Too Much

Can't find much worth buying for under 500.00 each

the good face Value for Vegas is

$ 147.00 ( sold Out )

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 9 2008, 12:59 PM)
QUOTE (ifloveremains @ Apr 9 2008, 11:20 AM)
Fourth row floor, center section $330 CDN, which is actually the face value printed on the ticket. Ahh, Toronto.

I hope you enjoy it. I find that Amphitheatre floor kinda sucks cause the stage is so high. I prefer to be in first level off floor. Which is where I am this year. biggrin.gif

As for my tickets lets see...

Seattle- 3 tickets for like $350 l00 level

Portland - 3 tickets in 100 level free

Detroit - 2nd row floor 2 tickets $580

Toronto- 2 tickets 100 level $250

Im gonna spend more money getting to the shows then I spent on tickets.

z7shysterical.gif

I'm really excited. I've been to that venue a few times so I know how the stage is set up (and saw Rush there for R30), but I'm not too bothered. biggrin.gif trink39.gif I don't know how much longer they'll be touring and I've never had a floor seat before.

I didn't go to brokers, so i paid face plus the TM fees and shipping which came to:

Orlando: $110 Sec. 113 row EE (first section from stage, 5 rows off floor, Geddy's side. Better than most of the flooe seats IMHO)

Jacksonville: $96 Row 13 floor F4... seat 12... I think that's far left on Alex's side... almost the outside aisle. As I'm 5'8, I do hope none of the Jacksonville Jaguars are Rush fans tongue.gif Then again, judging by ticket sales, it appears there's more ceiling fans in Palatka than Rush fans in Jacksonville banghead.gif

And for 2007:

Tampa $98 Row K (back row) of the 200 level... in total about 35-40 rows back)

W. Palm Beach $94 the luckiest strike of my life... 4TH row directly in front of Alex 1022.gif

Archived