What Songs Would You Like To Hear on This Leg of t

rushfan1966

I, as a huge RUSH fan, would like to know what other fans would like to hear on this leg of the tour. I was pleasantly surprised on the last tour that they played Circumstances, and Entro Nous. I haven't heard Red Barchetta in a few tours, and as far as I'm concerned they should play Xanadu every tour!!! I have never seen Lakeside Park live. Also, I have never seen them play Countdown either.

2.gif The Greatest Band in the World

Time Stands Still

I see this all over the board, it may seem like a minor thing but this is seriously wrong. What's the big deal? It defeats the whole point of the song. It's the complete opposite of what the song is about! Time does not stand still. The title is a lament, a desire, a plea. Time Stand Still.

Of course some people think Rush has a song called Spirit of the Radio, too.

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Feb 23 2008, 10:47 PM)
Time Stands Still

I see this all over the board, it may seem like a minor thing but this is seriously wrong. What's the big deal? It defeats the whole point of the song. It's the complete opposite of what the song is about! Time does not stand still. The title is a lament, a desire, a plea. Time Stand Still.

Of course some people think Rush has a song called Spirit of the Radio, too.

Grammar Police Alert ! laugh.gif

Yes, the problem comes when a mistake like that completely changes the meanign of the song.

Like Red Berlinetta. smile.gif

Well...... this is beathorse.gif millions of times.

BUT- it's always fun to talk about! Here's a few from the vault that could be interesting.......

Xanadu

Emotion Detector

The Camera Eye

Jacob's Ladder

Ghost of a Chance

Kid Gloves

2112 (Overture/Grand Finale)

Heck, so long as they tour, I'm happy. But it's still OK to do this, right?

Archived