Heath Ledger found dead in his NY apt.

Jack Aubrey

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was shocked to hear this as well..

It was rumored on TV tonight he was going through some dark times. His engagement to Michelle Williams ended in August 07, and I'm not saying this had anything to do with his death, but maybe he was taking things pretty hard. We may never know.

He was very talented. Brokeback Mountain as heartwarming and really showed his true talent. I remember watching 10 Things I Hate About You all the time in high school and all my friends and I would swoon over how handsome he was.

May his soul rest in peace. rose.gif

This is so sad. sad.gif He has a little girl who'll never know her father now.

Such a talented guy.

sad.gif Yes at really does suck! But what I can't seem to understand is whay are there so many drug overdoses this year? unsure.gif It is so sad and yet so stupid eh.gif

rose.gif RIP Heath rose.gif

I re-watched 'The Patriot' last week and I remember thinking to myself how good Ledger was in the role of Gabriel Martin. Very natural.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 22 2008, 10:05 PM)
I re-watched 'The Patriot' last week and I remember thinking to myself how good Ledger was in the role of Gabriel Martin. Very natural.

Great movie. I enjoyed everyones performances in this but Heath definately comes across as genuine and kind. You had to like his character.

The most tragic part of the whole thing.... sad.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/test4vitalsigns/more%20gifs/heatrh_ledger.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/test4vitalsigns/more%20gifs/HeathMatilda.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/test4vitalsigns/more%20gifs/HeathAndM.jpg

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 22 2008, 09:11 PM)
Was he done shooting all his scenes? Or are they going to have to do what they did with Brandon Lee in The Crow? I guess they could get away with it because of the makeup and all.

Yes, he finished all of his scenes. Harry Knowles of Ain't It Cool News posted the following:

There's a lot of rumors swirling around right now in regards to Heath and where his involvement with THE DARK KNIGHT was. I got it confirmed from a source involved in Post-Production on THE DARK KNIGHT. Heath's post work was complete. He had indeed finished it.