Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Mar 31 2007, 01:28 PM)
How are your seats? And how much were they?

Seats: Section 304, Row K, Seats 39 & 40 (my Mom and I) I don't know if you're familiar with this venue PK, but basically, I'll be in the middle section of the venue, leaning towards the left part of the stage. The seats could've been better, but at least I'm not in the 400's or lawn seats.

Price: $81 not including tax and shipping, so they're probably around $85 or so. Definitely not as bad as getting the Roger Waters tickets which were, I believe $128 each.

Edited by Rush!

At the moment I've not got anything to go to until Wishbone Ash - May 14th - I think at the Academy, Newcastle, and then Gary 'Welder's Bench Face' Moore towards the end of May, at the City Hall, Newcastle.

Then of course in October there is 'THE' tour!

The next show on my schedule is Contents Under Pressure on April 28. They're a local (very local) band who just finished their album. They're not too shabby (if you like their sort of thing)

*shameless plug*

C.U.P.

www.bumbershoot.org

The partial Bumbershoot 2007 lineup was announced last night, and it looks a little something like this:

The Shins, Wu-Tang Clan, Panic! At The Disco, Crowded House, Lupe Fiasco, Steve Earle, DeVotchKa, Devendra Banhart, Gogol Bordello, Kill Hannah, Norma Jean, Plain White T's, The Gourds, Lyrics Born, Roky Erickson & The Explosives, The Holmes Brothers, The Avett Brothers, Yungchen Lhamo, Allison Moorer, Magnolia Electric Company, The Aggrolites and many, many more to be announced!

The Shins would be fun to see, but I could probably see them for $20 here at a small place, they tour here quite frequently. Don't feel like spending the extra $100 bucks for two days. And I am most definitely NOT trying to see Panic! At the Disco. But Wu-Tang Clan and Lupe Fiasco? f**k yes.

My concert schedule now looks a little something like this:

*Arcade Fire - May 27, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall

*Rush - July 21, Clark County Amphitheater

*Wu-Tang Clan/Lupe Fiasco - Sometime over Labor Day weekend, Bumbershoot Festival, Seattle Center

*Justin Timberlake - September 7, Rose Garden

I know Symphony X is coming to San Francisco sometime soon.

Gonna see Rush in August and Genesis in October. There's also a rumor of Cheap Trick coming in August. biggrin.gif

Def Leppard / Styx / Foreigner - June 30, First Midwest Bank Amphitheater

The Police - July 5, Wrigley Field

Dream Theater - August 10, Rosemont Theater

Rush - September 8, First Midwest Bank Amphitheater

Genesis - October 2, United Center

Thats my summer/fall concert lineup for 2007!

Found out last week that The Decemberists arer playing at Vicar Street in Dublin on Tuesday October 9th.

Problem is, I'm flying to Sheffield via Manchester the previous Saturday to see Rush, and flying back to Manchester the following Saturday to see them again, so obviously The Decemberists are out.

Are they f**k!!!

I've been harping on about them on the board since 2005, and after missing them in Dublin in February because I was doing a show, I'm damned if I'm missing them again.

Edited by madra sneachta

May 14th - Wishbone Ash, Carling Newcastle

May 28th - Gary Moore, City Hall, Newcastle

June 2nd - Nine Below Zero, The Cluny, Newcastle

? June - The White Stripes, Leeds Mini Festival

Oct 3rd - Rush, Glasgow

Oct 5th - Rush, Newcastle

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ May 4 2007, 10:29 PM)
Found out last week that The Decemberists arer playing at Vicar Street in Dublin on Tuesday October 9th.

Problem is, I'm flying to Sheffield via Manchester the previous Saturday to see Rush, and flying back to Manchester the following Saturday to see them again, so obviously The Decemberists are out.

Are they f**k!!!

I've been harping on about them on the board since 2005, and after missing them in Dublin in February because I was doing a show, I'm damned if I'm missing them again.

Just got confirmation from a friend that our Decemberists tickets have been bought for October bncegrn.gif

I've also found out that I'm going to see Funeral For A Friend in Derry in two weeks time - Another babysitting job.

The gig I'm really stoked for though is Dave Matthews Band in Dublin on Wednesday May 23rd.

1287.gif 1287.gif

Next concerts planned are (duh):

Rush - Atlanta - June 13th

Rush - Dallas - August 11th

Currently not planning on seeing anyone else this year... would like to see the Police, but I refuse to pay that much for them.