Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Hopefully I'll be seeing Tool here in Birmingham on May 26. I have no idea how much tickets will be, but I'm pretty excited.

I may be seeing Roger Waters on May 24th at Continental Airlines Arena. My dad was on TicketBastard last night, there was a presale, and we almost get great seats, but the stupid codes you have to type in are so hard to read. My Dad couldn't get them last night, he got pissed. Hopefully he or my Mom got them this morning, but I'm feeling doubtful.

Genesis Turn it on again tour. Their first gig, the one at Helsinki Olympic stadium. Can't wait cool.gif

Oh man... Bonnaroo is gonna rock! Sucks I can't go, though. eh.gif b_sigh.gif

Next concert I'm going to is Roger Hodgson (Supertramp) on June 10th in Waukesha, WI - can't wait!

Edited by redlake

QUOTE (Rush! @ Mar 19 2007, 03:25 PM)
I may be seeing Roger Waters on May 24th at Continental Airlines Arena. My dad was on TicketBastard last night, there was a presale, and we almost get great seats, but the stupid codes you have to type in are so hard to read. My Dad couldn't get them last night, he got pissed. Hopefully he or my Mom got them this morning, but I'm feeling doubtful.

Got 'em. We're in the upper level, although we're in Row 2 and we're very close to the stage. It should be a great view.

QUOTE (Sabs89 @ Mar 21 2007, 03:53 PM)
bardan i envy you.

G3 April 7th. John Petrucci, Joe Satriani, Paul Gilbert. Guitar orgasm on stage.

Man, id f***ing commit genocide just to see this years G3

EDIT: I got my mini festival im organizing on April 7th, WASP on the 15th April and The Haunted w/MUNICIPAL WASTE (biggrin.gif ) on the 30th April

Edited by Fire_T

QUOTE (Rush! @ Mar 24 2007, 12:48 PM)
Roger Waters at Continental Airlines Arena on May 24th.

And...

Rush, July 8th, at PNC Bank ArtsCenter. This will be my 2nd Rush show. Last time I saw them (my first) was at the same venue, and it was for R30, in August 2004.