2007 - 07/28 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena

QUOTE (Tammeh @ May 27 2007, 11:11 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 25 2007, 10:24 AM)
QUOTE (pedro2112 @ May 25 2007, 01:16 PM)
QUOTE (Tammeh @ May 25 2007, 07:01 AM)
Our room at Hooters works out to $73/night.

Maybe they can comp you a set of tickets to see Bobby Slayton, who is performing at Hooters. He's very politically incorrect, but he can be very funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL1_ePK2DcI

He's hysterical, many of you know who he is even if you dont know his name. Rated R folks...

Thanks for the tip Pedro and for the link, Lerxt1990. I'd never heard of that guy, he's funny and we'd probably enjoy his show. It's good Hooters is getting entertainment, I'm pretty sure there wasn't any when we stayed at the San Remo last time.

One thing we are doing for sure in Vegas, abeit my hubby doesn't know it yet, is heading out to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. For a birthday surprise for my hubby, I registered him for the Richard Petty Rookie Driving Experience at the speedway. He'll get to drive 8 laps around the track. I registered him almost immediately after I got the pre-sale Rush tix and so many times I've almost blurted it out! It's hard to keep secret, he's gonna be so stoked once he gets the news. The drive is at 5:00 on Friday July 27, we have to be there at 4:30. If there's any race fans or peeps just looking for something to do, you are welcome to join us. They told me there's lots of seating for family & friends. There's another one at 8:00 that night so it's not too long a time being out there. It takes 20-30 min to drive there from the MGM Grand. I think it's 18 miles.

trink39.gif

ohmy.gif How cool is that????

I don't think we'll be in town in time to make it to that, but let us know how it goes! (and take LOTS of pictures to post)

trink39.gif

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ May 30 2007, 12:02 AM)
Just so no one thinks I am slighting them - the file I use to update the seating chart is on my computer that just croaked. I hope to revive said craptacular machine by the end of the week.

sad.gif Sorry 'bout your 'puter PM&S - Thanks for the update, and I hope all goes well in the repair department.

It always sucks when the pc goes down. comp26.gif

QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ May 26 2007, 10:40 PM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ May 26 2007, 12:50 PM)
QUOTE (JRutsey @ May 26 2007, 06:09 AM)
Phoenix to Las Vegas $34....

ohmy.gif goodpost.gif thanks for that new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

that's cheaper than driving even one way!

Seriously.... we might alter our travel plans based on this!!!!

Done.

Serously, JRutsey - thanks for the heads up - I'd be driving 10 hours in 2 days if it wasn't for you!!!!

You rock.

In fact, I'll even trade seats with you at the show if you like. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ May 30 2007, 12:02 PM)
QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ May 26 2007, 10:40 PM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ May 26 2007, 12:50 PM)
QUOTE (JRutsey @ May 26 2007, 06:09 AM)
Phoenix to Las Vegas $34....

ohmy.gif goodpost.gif thanks for that new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

that's cheaper than driving even one way!

Seriously.... we might alter our travel plans based on this!!!!

Done.

Serously, JRutsey - thanks for the heads up - I'd be driving 10 hours in 2 days if it wasn't for you!!!!

You rock.

In fact, I'll even trade seats with you at the show if you like. tongue.gif

laugh.gif

what a guy! tongue.gif

QUOTE (JRutsey @ May 26 2007, 08:09 AM)
Phoenix to Las Vegas $34

I would do this too, But when I check Yesterday May 29th

34.00 was sold out for return trip on Sunday, I still got a Quote.

2 people, Round trip, PHX to Vegas $ 298.50 ( total including Taxes, destination Fee's, Surcharges, Ect. )

I sticking with my Plan on Driving....Zoom/Zoom

QUOTE (GotRush @ May 31 2007, 10:40 AM)
QUOTE (JRutsey @ May 26 2007, 08:09 AM)
Phoenix to Las Vegas $34

I would do this too, But when I check Yesterday May 29th

34.00 was sold out for return trip on Sunday, I still got a Quote.

2 people, Round trip, PHX to Vegas $ 298.50 ( total including Taxes, destination Fee's, Surcharges, Ect. )

I sticking with my Plan on Driving....Zoom/Zoom

same here sad.gif the flight times that were available were not what i was hoping for.

besides, i might be taking a friend. 653.gif

QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ May 25 2007, 12:42 PM)
The latest....

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/PrimeMoverandShaker/Vegas_Peep_Seating.jpg

hey how do i get added to this map? I'm in L12 row J. Looks like I'll be partying with Midway Hawker. trink39.gif

QUOTE (rushman14 @ May 31 2007, 04:54 PM)
The latest....

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/PrimeMoverandShaker/Vegas_Peep_Seating.jpg

hey how do i get added to this map? I'm in L12 row J. Looks like I'll be partying with Midway Hawker. trink39.gif

PM&S will update it this weekend, hopefully. common001.gif

He's got to add Rushgirl and FawnEyedGirl too! cheer.gif cheer.gif

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1134250/2/istockphoto_1134250_speed_limit_55.jpg

The latest....

I'm in row L, so I'll be behind you (probably throwing stuff at you.. ) wink.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Jun 4 2007, 11:44 PM)
The latest....

I'm in row L, so I'll be behind you (probably throwing stuff at you.. ) wink.gif

Looking forward to meeting you MH! Looks like this is the only show we will both be seeing. trink39.gif

Likewise Bardan. I wanted to make Atlanta but it's not going to work out. Vegas will be the big highlight for me and I'll be meeting many many folks there, some like you for the first time, and some for the second, third, fourth time!!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (bardan @ Jun 4 2007, 11:01 PM)
QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Jun 4 2007, 11:44 PM)
The latest....

Looking forward to meeting you MH! Looks like this is the only show we will both be seeing. trink39.gif

is there a pre-concert get together somewhere at the MGM? I'm looking forward to meeting some TRF members. trink39.gif

Archived