2007 - 07/28 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena

QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ Jun 5 2007, 04:22 PM)
Hard drive is officially dead. Kaput. No retrievable data.

I believe it was Socrates who said... "f**k a duck."

Anyway, that just forces my hand with this. Option B. I'll see if I can work on it tonight.

well that just chaps my hide.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ Jun 5 2007, 07:22 PM)
Hard drive is officially dead. Kaput. No retrievable data.

I believe it was Socrates who said... "f**k a duck."

Anyway, that just forces my hand with this. Option B. I'll see if I can work on it tonight.

If you need any help let me know. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ Jun 5 2007, 11:45 PM)
OK, I did my best!

Let me know if anyone "fell off"!!!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/PrimeMoverandShaker/VegasSeatingChartSNATour.jpg

Dayum...that's gonna be some party! 1022.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 5 2007, 08:19 PM)
OK, I did my best!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/PrimeMoverandShaker/VegasSeatingChartSNATour.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/Tammeh69/24805BPThe-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excell.jpg

It sure is!

Thank you for adding me, PM&S trink39.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 5 2007, 09:19 PM)
OK, I did my best!

Rushman and Rushgirl right next to each other. most excellent! 1022.gif

QUOTE (rushman14 @ Jun 6 2007, 01:16 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 5 2007, 09:19 PM)
OK, I did my best!

Rushman and Rushgirl right next to each other. most excellent! 1022.gif

and my tickets just arrived via UPS!

What happens at the Rush show in Vegas, stays at the Rush show in Vegas! 1022.gif

I just got my tix too!! Finally, everything is in place applaudit.gif

Just gotta wait now .... hmmm ... .... ....

... ... ... ... ....

... ... ... ... ..

.. . . ..

Ok, the waiting is killing me laugh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 6 2007, 04:30 PM)
GG, I got us some Rush tickets! Yup! common001.gif

Fabulous, dearie! 1022.gif

I just booked my room this evening. I'm staying at the MGM! Can't wait to see you all there...

Now all I need is a concert ticket....

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 7 2007, 01:19 AM)
I just booked my room this evening. I'm staying at the MGM! Can't wait to see you all there...

Ooooh...fancy, Counselor. tongue.gif

Does anyone know if the MGM allows cameras? I know, the ticket says No Cameras right on it, but I've been to shows where they didn't enforce it.

Has anyone taken a camera into MGM?

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 6 2007, 11:19 PM)

where's the pre-party? trink38.gif cool10.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 7 2007, 07:36 AM)

It's just a normal room there. They are nice, but it aint the Bellagio or anything like that.

I was very tempted to get this type of suite, but they were all booked up. It would have cost only another couple hundred bucks. I wish I would have booked it a few weeks ago when I first found it. There is a sitting/party area seperated from the bedroom by a door. That would have been a great place to relax and have a few cocktails if the CP party in the West Tower gets out of hand.

I wonder if anyone has told the CPers that the suite they obtained is in the "quiet" area of the resort, and that you can't even get to the room without showing a room key?

I will be arriving on Friday in the late afternoon. My cousin from Illinois is arriving much later that evening. I know that DM and Sunny are probably not coming in until very late. Perhaps we could organize some type of cocktail hour/dinner meetup for just the TRFers?

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 7 2007, 12:27 PM)

It's just a normal room there. They are nice, but it aint the Bellagio or anything like that.

I was very tempted to get this type of suite, but they were all booked up. It would have cost only another couple hundred bucks. I wish I would have booked it a few weeks ago when I first found it. There is a sitting/party area seperated from the bedroom by a door. That would have been a great place to relax and have a few cocktails if the CP party in the West Tower gets out of hand.

I wonder if anyone has told the CPers that the suite they obtained is in the "quiet" area of the resort, and that you can't even get to the room without showing a room key?

I will be arriving on Friday in the late afternoon. My cousin from Illinois is arriving much later that evening. I know that DM and Sunny are probably not coming in until very late. Perhaps we could organize some type of cocktail hour/dinner meetup for just the TRFers?

Yes, absolutely. yes.gif Somewhere in the MGM? We can make it as late as we need to...I think that SullySue isn't getting in till later on Friday, too.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 7 2007, 01:00 PM)
QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 7 2007, 12:27 PM)

Yes, absolutely. yes.gif Somewhere in the MGM? We can make it as late as we need to...I think that SullySue isn't getting in till later on Friday, too.

Yeah, we HAVE to meet up Friday night. I'm leaving for the airport as early as possible. But, since I'll be on stand-by, who knows when my flight will leave D/FW.

Flight and room are taken care of. So, now all I need is a ticket for the show like you, Pedro. Are you waiting until you get there, or are you buying before?

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 7 2007, 12:14 PM)
Flight and room are taken care of. So, now all I need is a ticket for the show like you, Pedro. Are you waiting until you get there, or are you buying before?

My cousin who lives there was supposed to use his alleged "connections" to get tix. So far, he's come up short. His brother, my other cousin who's flying in from Illinois, told me he'd pick up three tickets from a broker. I'm sure they'll be expensive, as I told him I don't want nosebleed seats. If, for whatever reason, we have the option of picking up an extra seat, do you want us to get one for you?

Archived