Round 7: Hold Your Fire

Round 6: 2112

Round 5: Vapor Trails

Round 4: Roll the Bones, Counterparts

Round 3: Fly by Night, Test for Echo

Round 2: Presto, Caress of Steel

Round 1: Rush

----

I vote Power Windows...a few good songs on it, but it doesn't stand up to any of the remaining albums.

Grace Under Pressure is a turd compared to those others.

How in the hell did Hold Your Fire out last 2112?

GUP has to be the next to go. The next few rounds are going to be really hard.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Mar 19 2007, 01:04 AM)
I need to know WHY people are voting for Moving Pictures and Permanent Waves! It just seems so nuts! fing.gif

My vote goes to Grace Under Pressure.

I'll tell you exactly why I voted for Moving Pictures- it's my least favorite of the albums left. I know, that's getting close to blasphemy, but it's true. I don't enjoy The Camera Eye, I'm burnt out on Red Barchetta, Tom Sawyer at times can get on my nerves. Cpmare to the other albums which are all packed with great songs, and that I enjoy listening to (with the exception of one song on Grace Under Pressure). Therefore I voted for it to go, as I have been the last few rounds. Sorry if that seems nuts, but that's the way I feel about it.

If Presto was there this would be my Top 8 Rush albums... it breaks my heart to vote for permanent Waves, although it's just an inch away from GUP

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Mar 19 2007, 01:44 AM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Mar 19 2007, 01:04 AM)
I need to know WHY people are voting for Moving Pictures and Permanent Waves!  It just seems so nuts!  fing.gif

My vote goes to Grace Under Pressure.

I'll tell you exactly why I voted for Moving Pictures- it's my least favorite of the albums left. I know, that's getting close to blasphemy, but it's true. I don't enjoy The Camera Eye, I'm burnt out on Red Barchetta, Tom Sawyer at times can get on my nerves. Cpmare to the other albums which are all packed with great songs, and that I enjoy listening to (with the exception of one song on Grace Under Pressure). Therefore I voted for it to go, as I have been the last few rounds. Sorry if that seems nuts, but that's the way I feel about it.

This just tells me how subjective all this stuff really is. But I still think you're nuts! fing.gif trink39.gif