Dear Blank

Dweezil

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 5 2007, 11:09 PM)
Dear God,

I am not a bad person. I have not ever done anything reprehensible in my life. To what hell-like lengths am I to go to find peace? All I want is to not feel like shit. Tell me what I need to do to finally be able to say, "OK. This is OK."

Humbly,

Pissed and Tired

+1, sayin'?

heart.gif to you, sister

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 6 2007, 08:21 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 5 2007, 11:09 PM)
Dear God,

I am not a bad person. I have not ever done anything reprehensible in my life. To what hell-like lengths am I to go to find peace? All I want is to not feel like shit. Tell me what I need to do to finally be able to say, "OK. This is OK."

Humbly,

Pissed and Tired

+1, sayin'?

heart.gif to you, sister

heart.gif

wacko.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 10 2007, 09:35 AM)
Dear Maynard,

I love you.  Honestly... i do.  But if you don't stop squawking so early in the damn morning... i'm going to play OZZY with you.  Understand???  angry.gif 

Necrozzy

OMG spit6ph.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Dear ______:

I'm so tired of trying to juggle too many things...I'm exhausted from the strain of it all. How hard is it to see that some days I'm barely making it? How hard is it to see that I can't do it all?

Sure, this stuff makes me strong. But it also makes me tough as nails. That's not really a good thing, when you think about it.

~Trembling on a rocky ledge

Dear K:

You are an anchor for me and the most compassionate, precious soul in my life.

I love you endlessly.

~Mom

Dear S:

Poor baby. You can't help any of this. You are a victim, and I know that. Please forgive me when my voice sounds angry and you can feel the tension in my arms. I'm not mad at you, baby. I'm mad at the world, and the people that have allowed this to happen to you.

I love you always.

~Mommy

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 10 2007, 11:34 AM)
Dear ______:

I'm so tired of trying to juggle too many things...I'm exhausted from the strain of it all.  How hard is it to see that some days I'm barely making it?  How hard is it to see that I can't do it all?

Sure, this stuff makes me strong.  But it also makes me tough as nails.  That's not really a good thing, when you think about it.

Dear K:

I love you endlessly.

~Mom

Dear S:

Poor baby. You can't help any of this. You are a victim, and I know that. Please forgive me when my voice sounds angry and you can feel the tension in my arms. I'm not mad at you, baby. I'm mad at the world, and the people that have allowed this to happen to you.

I love you always.

~Mommy

Just sending you a hug GG ((( wub.gif )))

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jun 10 2007, 10:46 AM)
Dear ______:

I'm so tired of trying to juggle too many things...I'm exhausted from the strain of it all.  How hard is it to see that some days I'm barely making it?  How hard is it to see that I can't do it all?

Sure, this stuff makes me strong.  But it also makes me tough as nails.  That's not really a good thing, when you think about it.

Dear K:

I love you endlessly.

~Mom

Dear S:

I love you always.

~Mommy

Just sending you a hug GG ((( wub.gif )))

From me, too sis. ((((((GG))))))

cosmo.gif

Dear ______:

I'm so tired of trying to juggle too many things...I'm exhausted from the strain of it all. How hard is it to see that some days I'm barely making it? How hard is it to see that I can't do it all?

Sure, this stuff makes me strong. But it also makes me tough as nails. That's not really a good thing, when you think about it.

Dear K:

I love you endlessly.

~Mom

Dear S:

I love you always.

~Mommy

This breaks my heart. sad.gif

No matter how hard things are, there is always joy to found. Making sure you focus on that during the tense times can be life's greatest challenge.

Dear owlswing, sullysue, and pags:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the support. Knowing that you care means more than you can possibly understand.

~GG

Dear ______:

Dear K:

I love you endlessly.

~Mom

Dear S:

I love you always.

~Mommy

((((((((((((((((((( heart.gif )))))))))))))))))))))

Dear Little Sister,

Getting your Bachelor's Degree at 38 years old! I'm proud of you. Education wasn't emphasized enough in our family, but you finally saw its importance and did something about it. You are an inspiration; by your example, I'm now interested in getting my degree! May I find the courage and wherewithal to take the brave steps you have.

Your proud brother,

Mark

Edited by GeddyRulz

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jun 10 2007, 12:31 PM)
Dear ______:

Dear K:

I love you endlessly.

~Mom

Dear S:

I love you always.

~Mommy

No matter how hard things are, there is always joy to found. Making sure you focus on that during the tense times can be life's greatest challenge.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/big-hug.gif

We echo these sentiments GG. Hugs from Canada. You are an amazing Mom. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/heart_beating_final1.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Jun 10 2007, 12:16 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Jun 10 2007, 12:31 PM)
Dear ______:

Dear K:

I love you endlessly.

~Mom

Dear S:

I love you always.

~Mommy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/big-hug.gif

We echo these sentiments GG. Hugs from Canada. You are an amazing Mom. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/heart_beating_final1.gif

As do I wub.gif

Hugs from me to you... heart.gif (((GG)))

Dear BBQ,

Why don't you stay lit? I have given you plenty of fuel, and good tasty charcoal. I give you fresh air, and I still don't know why you won't light up. What must I do to make you happy and fire up?

Signed,

Tired of blowing

QUOTE (Geds @ Jun 13 2007, 04:04 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jun 10 2007, 07:23 PM)

Tired of blowing

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

Dear kris....

it's not who you know....

z7shysterical.gif

Dear Geds,

Thanks for brightening my dreary day. As always, your witty humor tickle my tickle spots.

Always giggling at you,

Kris

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jun 10 2007, 07:09 AM)
Dear Huck,

wub.gif

The view....

Spectacular.

wub.gif

~MHR

Dear MHR

Thank You heart.gif