Dear Blank

Dweezil

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 15 2006, 07:34 PM)
Dear Stalker....

i am really looking forward to said effervescent activities... yes.gif
and i am rather curious as to what kind of extra curricular activies may befall us on said weekend.....

i also have two questions:

1). do i need to bring my own pillow?

2). are pajamas optional???

yours truly,
the stalkEE

Dear Stalkee,

I have consulted with your bunk mate and SHE said that pajamas are NOT required. no.gif

drool1.gif

Just remember that I have the whole room video wired to my study where I will be monitoring for safety purposes only. You will not need your own pillow either. no.gif

Stalcro. laugh.gif

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear necro, ceej, and ladirushfan80....

Does anyone even care if I'm there or not anymore? sad.gif

I'll remember this, LRF....next time you go have a ladi-con I'LL SHOW UP AND RUIN IT FOR YOU 'CAUSE EVERYONE WILL LOVE ME AND WANT TO HANG OUT WITH M......

Yeah, ok, that's bullshit, I know.

Am I even invited to gedscon anymore? unsure.gif

dear gedscon,

you're going to Necro & Ceej's too????

the same time i am???

f***ing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

well, i'm thinking it should be a great TRF meet & greet...

complete with pillow fights (pajamas optional), effervescent activities, and who know what else that necro and ceej have up their sleeve......

i hope you like college football also....

yours truly,

Ladicon central division

QUOTE (Geds @ Dec 16 2006, 11:50 AM)
Dear necro, ceej, and ladirushfan80....

Does anyone even care if I'm there or not anymore? sad.gif

I'll remember this, LRF....next time you go have a ladi-con I'LL SHOW UP AND RUIN IT FOR YOU 'CAUSE EVERYONE WILL LOVE ME AND WANT TO HANG OUT WITH M......

Yeah, ok, that's bullshit, I know.

Am I even invited to gedscon anymore? unsure.gif

Dear Geds,

I can host either...

A: A full fledged GEDSCON, with you, WhiteTrash and Lenerd... along with Slacker, Pags, Tick, DonnaWanna, and maybe RR and 73 if they feel like joining up. Or hell... anyone who wants to show up.

OR...

B: A LRFCON with LRF and CEEJ having pillow fights. PJ's optional.

Hmmmm... let me get back to you on that one.

Okay... i'm back. Enjoy January in Missouri buddy. You and the "boys" have one on me okay?

THE EX-GEDSCON Administrator

laugh.gif

moon.gif

dear THE EX-GEDSCON Administrator...

awww now come on.....

i'm thinkin we could maybe do both....

Gedscon one night....

Ladicon the other....

whadyasay buddy ole MEEECHIGAN pal????

DO IT FOR BO MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

besides.....it'll be fun!!

include it in with all that extra curricular activity stuf ya'll got up your sleeve

'eh?

yours truly...

rooting for a ladigedscon....

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 16 2006, 02:53 PM)

awww now come on.....

Gedscon one night....
Ladicon the other....

include it in with all that extra curricular activity stuf ya'll got up your sleeve
'eh?

yours truly...

Dear LadiCon Star Attraction,

Since you have made your request in a very nice fashion, the EX-Gedscon administration has decided to grant your request and combine the two cons instead of just eliminating the Geds portion of the con.

We are deciding on re-naming it NecGedsCeeJLadiCon for short.

Sincerely N.G.C.L con admins. (for even shorter)

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Geds @ Dec 16 2006, 02:54 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 16 2006, 02:35 PM)

Okay... i'm back.  Enjoy January in Missouri buddy.  You and the "boys" have one on me okay? 

THE EX-GEDSCON Administrator

laugh.gif 

moon.gif

WTF?

Oh quit your whinin'. We decided to give you a small booth at the convention so you can talk about the early days of Caption a Random Image. You know... hilarious stories about how I dominated the thread. Matter of fact, you could also talk about the current days and how I STILL dominate the thread. yes.gif

I am totally for this......

Besides, Necro, I was coming to visit CEEJ, not YOU, so don't flatter yourself.

And furthermore:

I had to buy 2 extra round trip tickets for these two damn idiots that decided to come along because of APRIL, who is YOUR invention, and it's costing me a thousand bucks....so I'm coming out there no matter what....jackass.

But, can we call it Gedsladicon?

I was first, after all, AND ladigeds doesn't sound right to ME.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 16 2006, 02:58 PM)

awww now come on.....

Gedscon one night....
Ladicon the other....

'eh?

yours truly...

Dear LadiCon Star Attraction,

Since you have made your request in a very nice fashion, the EX-Gedscon administration has decided to grant your request and combine the two cons instead of just eliminating the Geds portion of the con.

We are deciding on re-naming it NecGedsCeeJLadiCon for short.

Sincerely N.G.C.L con admins. (for even shorter)

laugh.gif

hhmmmmmmmmmmmm...looks like a party in the making....yes.gif

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

ladirushfan80, Necromancer, Geds, paganoman

Dear N.G.C.L con admins. ,

thank you for your consideration in combining the "cons"

i believe it will be a fine time in your fair city for such an occasion....

please let me know in advance of any other necessities you will deem necessary for the event....

yours truly,

LadiCon Star Attraction

Dear OCRC...

Do you think that maybe it might be possible to do some maintenance on my road in the oh so near future???

the holes on my dirt road are large enought o swallow a small child and lose them forever....

i've collected enough hub caps in front of my house to last me a lifetime, thank you very much....

thank you...

local tax payer....

ps. do you think it would be possible to pay my taxes this winter in hubcaps??? seeing how it's your negligence that brought them to my world, i think it's only fair that you get them in return!!

thank you in advance for your consideration...

Dear caller

You had better stop calling or the police will be involved and they are the least of your worries!!!

This has gone on long enough and I will find out who the hell you are and there will be consecquences for your actions!!!

Now quit harassing my family and get a life!

Signed a pissed off woman!

Dear fuckhead,

It wasn't bad enough that you find the need to drive 40 miles an hour down a 20 mile stretch of road that only has 3 places to pass.

no.gif

It also wasn't bad enough that when i FINALLY got a chance to pass, you sped up to 75 to keep me from actually passing you.

no.gif

The icing on the cake was when you decided to tailgate me once I DID get around you for 15 miles, suddenly able and willing to do 60 miles per hour.

Only 1 other time in the past year have i gotten my pistol out and laid it in the seat in case I needed it.

You have the distinction of being the ONLY person that I not only pulled my pistol out for, but chambered a round specifically for.

Think about that. The bullet that now sits in the top of my magazine was chambered JUST FOR YOU.

Fortunately for you, you stopped following me before I'd had enough.

Unfortunately for you, since you were 10 feet from my bumper for so long, I have your plate number.

Tomorrow morning, I will not drive 15 miles with your ignorant ass tailgating me like that....

I'll just pull over and see what you do next.

If you wanted to drive 40, why not just let me pass and we'll never see each other again? Now look where we are, asshole.

Edited by Geds

QUOTE (Geds @ Jan 10 2007, 11:19 AM)
Only 1 other time in the past year have i gotten my pistol out and laid it in the seat in case I needed it.

You have the distinction of being the ONLY person that I not only pulled my pistol out for, but chambered a round specifically for.

Think about that. The bullet that now sits in the top of my magazine was chambered JUST FOR YOU.

Unfortunately for you, since you were 10 feet from my bumper for so long, I have your plate number.

Tomorrow morning, I will not drive 15 miles with your ignorant ass tailgating me like that....

If you wanted to drive 40, why not just let me pass and we'll never see each other again? Now look where we are, asshole.

ohmy.gif

you might need to talk to pags about road rage scared.gif

I hope you don't get hurt or end up in jail because of that!

QUOTE (chaotica @ Jan 10 2007, 11:24 AM)
QUOTE (Geds @ Jan 10 2007, 11:19 AM)

ohmy.gif

you might need to talk to pags about road rage scared.gif

I hope you don't get hurt or end up in jail because of that!

uhmmmmm.....yo?

I don't have a problem with road rage......I have every right to pass the guy.

But when he is doing everything he can to keep me in the oncoming traffic lane, (which endangered my life and others) and then trying to drive me off the road by using his vehicle as a weapon, I damn well have a right to be prepared for whatever else he may do.

Pulling my weapon was a DEFENSIVE measure, chaotica.

Road rage would have been ME FOLLOWING HIM, and waving my gun at him or shooting at him.

I did none of those things.

And how would I end up in jail for having my weapon ready, chaotica? I am liscensed to carry a concealed weapon in my state, and I do it all the time.

Sheesh, you act as if I waved it out the window at him.

He never saw it.

Chill.

Dear remote employee:

In order to "grab your stuff out of your file cabinet and send it to you" I need to know the following:

1 - Where is this mystical "file cabinet" of which you speak? I went to Joe's cubicle like you said, and he knocked three times and summoned the grue who knew the riddle to the magic portal, but the wizard couldn't tell us where the file cabinet was. And yeah, we asked Steve, but he didn't know either.

2 - Once I find this mysterious cabinet, how do I open it? The only key the wizard had was to the Necromancer's castle. And no, the other secretary doesn't have a key, either. She only has spares for her own desk and mine.

3 - What files do you need from the magic cabinet? The ones detailing how to turn water into wine? Lead into gold? A cow's ear into a silk purse? Or just the ones from the hotel accounts?

4 - Where am I sending these files? Kashmir? Willowdale? Timbuktu? Memphis? Or do I have to figure out the way to San Jose?

Thank you for your attention to these matters. And tell the grue I said bekloppt.gif

Maddy

QUOTE (Maddy @ Jan 12 2007, 09:10 AM)
Dear remote employee:

In order to "grab your stuff out of your file cabinet and send it to you" I need to know the following:

1 - Where is this mystical "file cabinet" of which you speak? I went to Joe's cubicle like you said, and he knocked three times and summoned the grue who knew the riddle to the magic portal, but the wizard couldn't tell us where the file cabinet was. And yeah, we asked Steve, but he didn't know either.

2 - Once I find this mysterious cabinet, how do I open it? The only key the wizard had was to the Necromancer's castle. And no, the other secretary doesn't have a key, either. She only has spares for her own desk and mine.

3 - What files do you need from the magic cabinet? The ones detailing how to turn water into wine? Lead into gold? A cow's ear into a silk purse? Or just the ones from the hotel accounts?

4 - Where am I sending these files? Kashmir? Willowdale? Timbuktu? Memphis? Or do I have to figure out the way to San Jose?

Thank you for your attention to these matters. And tell the grue I said bekloppt.gif

Maddy

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

maybe it's going to B.F.E...???

just sayin...

good luck with that Maddy!!

laugh.gif

Dear travel agent,

Why'd you waste all that time telling me about tourist visas and other possible paperwork if ALL of your special deals were already SOLD OUT?! Didn't you know that I wouldn't need a tourist visa if I DON'T HAVE A STINKIN' AIRPLANE TICKET to that destination!!! Next time just do the research. Then, if any tickets are available, you can go on your 1 hour schpiel about visas and shit. Damn amateur.

Dear Corporate Travel Agency:

We need to take Ticket A, which was for a flight that was canceled, and apply it as a credit to Ticket B, which was the flight that was actually taken.

WHAT IS SO FREAKING DIFFICULT ABOUT THAT?!?

Sheesh....

Maddy

Dear driver on the bridge,

If you are so f***ing afraid of the guardrail on the right, would you mind taking the ENTIRE center lane instead of just a part of it? That would leave 2 complete lanes for the rest of us, instead of just 1 and a part of another.

Oh, and that horn blaring in your ear? That's my polite way of telling you to go home and f**k yourself.

Signed,

someone who can actually drive

someone who is not afraid of my own shadow

someone who is not petrified of a simple f***ing guardrail

dipshit

Dear Ceej and Necro,

Thank you in advance for being great hosts, and opening your home to me....I look forward to actually meeting the both of you, and I also appreciate the opportunityto meet the rest of the gang that staying with you will give me.

Can't wait to meet you both, my friends.

trink39.gif

Necro, Whitetrash says you suck...I cannot get out of him why this time.