Dear Blank

Dweezil

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Apr 25 2011, 05:19 PM)
Dear teens and twenties who:
Drink too much alcohol,
Do drugs,
Drive fast in cars
Drive fast on motorcycles, and without gear,
and do other reckless stuff because you think you have 100 lives.

YOU DON'T!!

and now I have to go to your funeral because you overdosed, and console my friend,who is your mother because you couldn't figure this out before you died.

Anybody else out there who does this stuff, knock it off!
My nephew has seen 4 of his friends die in the past two years. I'm tired of talented young people killing themselves by doing reckless sh!T.
We need you in this world. Find a better way to express yourselves.

Thank you for this sad.gif

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ Apr 26 2011, 04:48 PM)
Dear lady from 2 blocks down

You may want to be a bit more conscious of your surroundings if you're going to be meandering around your house nude, standing in front of the panorama window is probably not the best choice

z7shysterical.gif

Dear 'helpful' well-meaning friends and family,

Please stop insisting that I let you know what you can do to help me, after already seeming unable to follow through with what I've shared before. If I tell you again, you will only go on another apologetic diatribe; which betrays that your concern is really about you, not me. In the end, I will try to comfort you and make you feel better. I find that whole scenario burdensome and it leaves me exhausted every time, especially when multiplied by the sum of you.

I'm sure you WANT to want to help me; but if you can't, at least stop asking me and leave me the hell alone. I love you all; but forchrissakes, there is nothing helpful about this pattern. I place no demands on you nor expect anything from you other than to drop the pretense, well-meaning as you seem to believe it is.

Dear cute neighbor girl across the street,

You're nice and all, but I don't want to see you undress (as appealing as it sounds). I don't want to trample your fantasy, but I don't want to live it either. Please...close your curtains.

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Apr 25 2011, 06:52 PM)
QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Apr 25 2011, 05:19 PM)
Dear teens and twenties who:
Drink too much alcohol,
Do drugs,
Drive fast in cars
Drive fast on motorcycles, and without gear,
and do other reckless stuff because you think you have 100 lives.

YOU DON'T!!

and now I have to go to your funeral because you overdosed, and console my friend,who is your mother because you couldn't figure this out before you died.

Anybody else out there who does this stuff, knock it off!
My nephew has seen 4 of his friends die in the past two years. I'm tired of talented young people killing themselves by doing reckless sh!T.
We need you in this world. Find a better way to express yourselves.

Thank you for this sad.gif

It's Saturday night. Think about this before you go out to party, o.k.?

This kid's funeral was today.

I hate to be a downer, but if it saves your life, so be it.

Dear Pippa (Kate's little sister)

Bravo, hubba hubba, jolly good and keep up the good work keeping up the train and spirits worldwide.

Signed

You can hold up a train for me anytime.

wink.gif

Dear final exams,

I hate you. I would rather do 20 assignments for each exam than write you. Why? Because I despite studying for a test where my stress levels are beyond high. At least with assignments I can do like most normal people in real life situations and just recheck my information to ensure I have calculated things properly.

Don't worry, I'm still going to ace you.

Sincerely,

USB Connector

Dear Husband's Nephew,

Please stop being such a cheap selfish bastard and at least get your mom (my SIL) a card this year for Mother's Day. You can afford your Corvette and anything YOU want for yourself, but you can't be arsed to take your mom out for her birthday. Or give her a Christmas gift. This has been going on for YEARS, and I know it's partly her fault (as does she) for being somewhat indulgent in an attempt to avoid the kind of upbringing she had.

Her life is so stressful. Her husband has a terminal illness and she lives in fear of losing her job. You're 29. Act like it. Pay her some attention (I mean other than visiting at dinner time so she can feed you and you don't have to spend any money on yourself).

But I know what you'll do. You'll visit next Sunday around lunchtime and you, your mom & dad will all go out for a "Mother's Day Lunch". Which your dad will pick up the tab for.

Dear Teachers launching tons of work on us the last week of school,

GRAAAAAAAAAAARRGH.

WHY? WHYYY?

Sincerely,

Frustrated Senior

Dear Powers that be, that own the Mall across the street:

When you design one whole level of the mall for kids and teenagers(with all of their favorite stores), and put the theater up there, kids and teenagers are going to come to the mall and hang out up there.

What made you think they wouldn't ACT like kids and teenagers?

Now we have the announcement over the public address system that all unaccompanied minors will have to leave the mall at a certain time. You can then legally kick out the kids and teenagers.

Lovely Planning there people. Just lovely!

What next, a walking track for the elderly that is open from 10 p.m. to midnight?

Dear Customers With Expired Driver's Licenses,

When the police officer stops you and you try to explain yourself, then swear at him or her like you do at me for not cashing your check, things are gonna go down a lot worse. I have to sit here and take your abuse. Police do not.

Good Luck (and go rinse your mouths out).

Dear Certain Militant Republican family member,

Teachers did not cause the economic disaster.

We're trying to cope with it too.

Posting how I shouldn't get the small salary I receive after

teaching for over 25 years, just because you have to pay taxes

is an insane argument. Someone paid taxes so that your children could be

educated...now it's your turn. Lay off!

Thank you.

Your older sister.

Dear Mr. shy bladder, there are only 3 stalls in the men's restroom and 6 urinals. Figure out how to use a damn urinal and stop pissing all over the toilets seats in the stalls.

Signed, Thankful I have Lysol wipes at my desk.

Dear foot/ankle/shin injury,

Whatever you might be, quit your hissy fit, get over yourself and be happy again so I can continue training for my marathon.

Signed,

One pi$$ed off runner.

ranton.gif bumper.gif

Dear clothing companies, designers, department stores, marts of all names, fashion magazines, districts, capitals of the world -

Pay attention!

Clothes today are ill fitting, ugly, made of uncomfortable material, overly priced and poorly made and I don't give a sh8 who you are, and worst of all - nothing is made in America anymore, so you fu*&ers can make a extra dime with cheap labor and shoddy materials.

I hate you.

bekloppt.gif

rantoff.gif

Dear arrogant Korean kid in Chess club,

Yes, you may be the best kid in there. Yes, we know you won the national championship or something like that. We don't care. We don't want you to make our moves for us while playing games, and no I won't recede my title as co-executive of the club because I don't have a rating of 2000. Deal with it or leave. I hope you take the latter option, you arrogant son of a....

Sincerely, the Chess Club co-executive,

USB.

Dear people at schoool,

HURRY UP! Just because you don't care about getting to class on time doesn't mean that I don't! Secondly, I just naturally walk fast. I am kind of full of myself (tongue.gif) so you should walk fast, too! I am shorter than most of you upperclassmen so I think you can walk as fast as I do. Please! Walking behind anyone at my school is such a pain because of you morons who don't know how to walk a a decent pace.

Signed,

Tommy - a fast walker