Dear Blank

Dweezil

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 2 2010, 08:16 PM)
Dear Autism:

f**k YOU.

You have ruined my little boy's life, made everyone else in the family miserable, and made me dread summer with a white hot passion. Damn you to hell.

~Michelle, who is exhausted and in despair

Maybe try sending your son to a summer day camp? There's plenty of those around, and maybe there's one near where you live for special-needs kids.

Anyway, as I was going to say, pertaining to the thread topic...

Dear sky,

Please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE clear up. Clouds PLEASE go away. PLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEE! I want to go to the beach so badly! I've been having a bad day since I woke up and I want at least one thing to cheer me up.

It would be so greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!

-Desarae

QUOTE (peoplecanteatmachinefood @ Jun 3 2010, 10:14 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 2 2010, 08:16 PM)
Dear Autism:

f**k YOU.

You have ruined my little boy's life, made everyone else in the family miserable, and made me dread summer with a white hot passion.  Damn you to hell.

~Michelle, who is exhausted and in despair

Maybe try sending your son to a summer day camp? There's plenty of those around, and maybe there's one near where you live for special-needs kids.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but of course I've tried to find one. You'd be surprised about 1.) how expensive they are and 2.) that the kids have to be potty-trained. Guess what? Mine isn't.

I spend nine months of the year trying to prepare for summer. There's not a suggestion anyone could make that I haven't tried. You can ask my friends on here - they know.

Dear guys I work with,

Take/have some f*cking PRIDE in your work!!!!

Good enough is NOT good enough!!!!!!!

PERFECT is good enough!!!!!

STOP making me redo everything you do!

Dear Marietta Power,

Do I need to buy a generator? Seriously, this is the second major service outage we've had in 5 days due to a blown transformer. Perhaps it's time to replace some aging equipment.

Sincerely,

Mara - who is a mostly satisfied customer (your trash collection service ROCKETH!)

Dear Blank:

What's it like to be a spoiled rich kid? You never have to work. You don't really have to do ANYTHING. You can play on the internet all day, screw around with your tech toys, go joyriding on your motorcycle, and wander the grounds of the house your father gave you. You don't have a care in the world. The only thing you have to worry about is how to spend your father's money. You never even went to college. If my parents had all the money in the world, I would've become a godam dentist or a plastic surgeon.

P.S. I wasn't talking to you, Paris. Stop being so self-absorbed. LOL

smile.gif

Dear Double Shifts at Work and No Days Off,

You two are kicking my ass.

I don't like working from 7 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., and then from 4 p.m. to midnight almost every day. Plus, I may not get a full day off until mid July.

A heart attack might be the only way out of this.

f**k this shit,

TB

Edited by tupelobarchetta

Dear ankle,

You are feeling better during the day(I twisted it 2 weeks ago),

so why do you start throbbing the minute I finally sit down and elevate my foot?

Heal up already, I just twisted you, I didn't sprain you or break a bone there.

Geez!

Dear Blank,

You annoy the hell outta me. I'm trying my best to ignore you, but you keep turning up... like everyowhere. Please go away permanently.

Thanks.

bumper.gif

Dear *******:

Why do you all insist on destroying the library bathroom all of the time, you selfish m*& F^$#(@!.

You all should be smothered with all the paper towels you throw in the toilets, instead of the garbage pail. There are a lot of you wasters, and you all suck.

Go in your own *&CI*N$ house, shed or yard. I don't care.

And teach your little ones to sh*& the (&^% up, this is not your living room.

You forgot your card? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a shame. Tsk tsk.

get out.

firedevil.gif

Dear Asshole Stepson..... Listen UP Shit Head!!!

Why are we here..... Because we're here..... For the Little Ones...

Going where you want, instead of where you should.. Not Good. Your a young man that has a chance of making good.

A chance to break from the past, now you have gone & stepped back.

Why test me? I'll not fail in this war and your fail will cost you dearly.

It's the little ones that will pay the price & never even know the cost.

Your not thinking of them, your thinking of you, remember you are not first, they are.

You have thought of yourself when your mother's live is displaced and she has none.

You asked for help and we did not hesitate, we were right there and have been.

Where have you been? Going where you want. What a Lack of Respect.

We're on a razors edge between the past and the future and the past will always be right behind you.

The future is coming at us fast and life is no just by chance and the seat of your pants.

This is real, this is life, there are two kids involved that are your responsibility, not mine.

If you wish to choose freewill, you must first gain the rights of passage.

Be responsible for the kids, your life, your bills, however this has been something that has slipped you.

We all come into this World NOT by choice, so now we are in the World and must make choices.

Our fate is just the weight of circumstances and most circumstances we have the power to change.

You can run life by rolling the dice and shooting from the hip but you will soon loose your grip!

Right now your in a river that is a little to wide and you can swim it alone.

Everyday we are racing down the river coming fast and we make choices that have to last and they become our fate.

You want to run your life and do as you please, then you should not of had kids, your life is now ruled by them and their needs.

Their need for proper up bringing, their need for a family setting, good learning, being tough about life.

Your life is not yours it belongs to them and you need to do for them and not for you, they are your responsibility.

Why is it that you are just going for the ride here and not taking charge of your life.

You should be doing everything for your mother not be letting her do it...

You need to be up and take care of the kids not her, get off your ass and get your shit together.

This is your life and you needed help and asked for it and we were right there and all your doing is dragging along like you don't care.

Now here is what happens if we kick you out and sell the trailer, you loose the kids #1...

You will not get the kids with no place to live, living with friends don't count, DHS will look for a stable setting.

If Cindy splits and you have no place and means the kids go to foster and that will kill your mother.

Also opens the possibility that Jen gets them back, if that happens why the f**k did I go to war? For the KIDS!!.

Your actions have jeopardized this entire war and pushed us backwards into a spot we need not be in.

You need to stop thinking out of your ass, we are here to help you, we don't want the kids, they are yours!!!

YES we are telling you what to do as you can't seem to do what is right and what is right is NOT what YOU want, it's what the kids need.

I can't believe how hard you are making this right now and for what, to get your dick wet, f**k YOU!!!

Have you not been paying attention in class? I was told one class was to help you with this issue, looks like it did not help.

This action is way out of line and very selfish and disrespectful and really shows me where you want to be, instead of where you should be.

You are going down the same road Jennifer is on, get the f**k off it now or loose the kids, were not there to take them or I would of done that already.

We are there to help you get the kids and get your life right, but seems you don't want the help less it suits you.

If I pick up the phone and tell DHS all of this you are screwed. Why do you place me in this spot?

You push me to the edge and back me into a corner and I'll have to kick my way out and that will not be good for you.

It is amazing that you can't think of us and what we have done for you, I have taken a loan to pay for this war, I now pay over a $1000 a month again.

I've gone back to work more then I want to, so I can pay for this war. I'll be paying on this for near 2 years and what do you do?

You show a total lack of respect and show that you care about you and not us or the kids, yet we show we care.

You are playing games here and I don't take kindly to that, you have lied to me, you know better, you have slept with, you knew better.

The things you needed we bought them for you, the roof over your head and the table where your fed and the bed you sleep in.

You just don't get it what it is, you're not really sure. Waiting for rescue. But the rescue is there. Right in front of you.

I can get alone with anything but injustice and that Sir is what you are doing to the kids and your mother.

There is no appreciation for what we have done. So tell where would you rather be? Anywhere but here?

At this point you need to put that rope back down and not pick it up again, as of now that rope is in your hand again.

If you don't then your fate is just the weight of your circumstances, you bring it on yourself, all of your actions are made by you.

If your not at class or at work you are to be home and with the kids and taking care of the trailer, keeping up on everything. NOT your Mother...

You need to cut to the chase and not make this all a waste of time, kids get hurt the worst, bottom line.

Get your shit together or get the f**k OUT!

ohmy.gif confused13.gif banghead.gif

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Jul 21 2010, 10:21 AM)
Dear Asshole Stepson..... Listen UP Shit Head!!!

Why are we here..... Because we're here..... For the Little Ones...

Going where you want, instead of where you should.. Not Good. Your a young man that has a chance of making good.
A chance to break from the past, now you have gone & stepped back.
Why test me? I'll not fail in this war and your fail will cost you dearly.
It's the little ones that will pay the price & never even know the cost.
Your not thinking of them, your thinking of you, remember you are not first, they are.
You have thought of yourself when your mother's live is displaced and she has none.
You asked for help and we did not hesitate, we were right there and have been.
Where have you been? Going where you want. What a Lack of Respect.
We're on a razors edge between the past and the future and the past will always be right behind you.
The future is coming at us fast and life is no just by chance and the seat of your pants.
This is real, this is life, there are two kids involved that are your responsibility, not mine.
If you wish to choose freewill, you must first gain the rights of passage.
Be responsible for the kids, your life, your bills, however this has been something that has slipped you.
We all come into this World NOT by choice, so now we are in the World and must make choices.
Our fate is just the weight of circumstances and most circumstances we have the power to change.
You can run life by rolling the dice and shooting from the hip but you will soon loose your grip!
Right now your in a river that is a little to wide and you can swim it alone.

Everyday we are racing down the river coming fast and we make choices that have to last and they become our fate.

You want to run your life and do as you please, then you should not of had kids, your life is now ruled by them and their needs.
Their need for proper up bringing, their need for a family setting, good learning, being tough about life.
Your life is not yours it belongs to them and you need to do for them and not for you, they are your responsibility.

Why is it that you are just going for the ride here and not taking charge of your life.
You should be doing everything for your mother not be letting her do it...
You need to be up and take care of the kids not her, get off your ass and get your shit together.
This is your life and you needed help and asked for it and we were right there and all your doing is dragging along like you don't care.

Now here is what happens if we kick you out and sell the trailer, you loose the kids #1...
You will not get the kids with no place to live, living with friends don't count, DHS will look for a stable setting.
If Cindy splits and you have no place and means the kids go to foster and that will kill your mother.
Also opens the possibility that Jen gets them back, if that happens why the f**k did I go to war? For the KIDS!!.
Your actions have jeopardized this entire war and pushed us backwards into a spot we need not be in.

You need to stop thinking out of your ass, we are here to help you, we don't want the kids, they are yours!!!
YES we are telling you what to do as you can't seem to do what is right and what is right is NOT what YOU want, it's what the kids need.
I can't believe how hard you are making this right now and for what, to get your dick wet, f**k YOU!!!
Have you not been paying attention in class? I was told one class was to help you with this issue, looks like it did not help.

This action is way out of line and very selfish and disrespectful and really shows me where you want to be, instead of where you should be.
You are going down the same road Jennifer is on, get the f**k off it now or loose the kids, were not there to take them or I would of done that already.
We are there to help you get the kids and get your life right, but seems you don't want the help less it suits you.
If I pick up the phone and tell DHS all of this you are screwed. Why do you place me in this spot?
You push me to the edge and back me into a corner and I'll have to kick my way out and that will not be good for you.

It is amazing that you can't think of us and what we have done for you, I have taken a loan to pay for this war, I now pay over a $1000 a month again.
I've gone back to work more then I want to, so I can pay for this war. I'll be paying on this for near 2 years and what do you do?
You show a total lack of respect and show that you care about you and not us or the kids, yet we show we care.

You are playing games here and I don't take kindly to that, you have lied to me, you know better, you have slept with, you knew better.
The things you needed we bought them for you, the roof over your head and the table where your fed and the bed you sleep in.
You just don't get it what it is, you're not really sure. Waiting for rescue. But the rescue is there. Right in front of you.
I can get alone with anything but injustice and that Sir is what you are doing to the kids and your mother.
There is no appreciation for what we have done. So tell where would you rather be? Anywhere but here?

At this point you need to put that rope back down and not pick it up again, as of now that rope is in your hand again.
If you don't then your fate is just the weight of your circumstances, you bring it on yourself, all of your actions are made by you.
If your not at class or at work you are to be home and with the kids and taking care of the trailer, keeping up on everything. NOT your Mother...
You need to cut to the chase and not make this all a waste of time, kids get hurt the worst, bottom line.

Get your shit together or get the f**k OUT!

ohmy.gif confused13.gif banghead.gif

Wow, that's a lot of grief to handle. I hope he gets his head on straight and things work out hug2.gif

Dear MMSD(Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District),

Nice job on keeping the waste water out of Lake Michigan,

but did you have to put it in the streets and basements?

What happened to those deep tunnels? Are they a myth?

Sincerely yours,

Cleaning up the sewage in the basement again(not my basement, but it's still stinks!)

Dear Circumstantial Tree

I confess that you bring out the worst in me at times.

I momentarily forgot that we are insignificant in the scheme of things and your rhetoric is not important to me.

I'm sorry I said those things.

MHR