what other music forums are you a member of

treeduck

I'm a member of the Yamaha DTX forum. But I only have about five posts there.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Oct 3 2006, 02:25 PM)
I have been known to frequent ateaseweb.net (Radiohead forum) and Echoing The Sound (Nine Inch Nails forum). I also am apart of an album trading forum, which I believe spun out of members from atease.

Exactly the same.

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Oct 3 2006, 08:18 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Oct 3 2006, 02:25 PM)
I have been known to frequent ateaseweb.net (Radiohead forum) and Echoing The Sound (Nine Inch Nails forum).  I also am apart of an album trading forum, which I believe spun out of members from atease.

Exactly the same.

Yup, we terrorize the same boards.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 3 2006, 01:03 PM)
I was just having a debate on the Allan Holdsworth forum and I was just thinking, what other music forums are you a member of?

I won't give my names here, but I am a member of http://www.enigmamusic.com , http://www.generationtrance.com and http://www.ajb007.co.uk unsure.gif

I'm on several general Metal forums, and Devin Townsend's official website forum, although it's pretty cliquey.....

I only belong to one other Forum. I think I mentioned it on here already, but it's the Y&T/MENIKETTI Forum.

What can I say?

I love Y&T! They are from the Bay Area and I support them as much as I can.

Leonard Haze, the drummer was fired many months ago which really pissed me off. But I love Dave Meniketti. I think the dude is one of the greatest living guitar players in the world.

They are great people too. Unlike the members of Rush, Dave and Jill Meniketti, Phil Kennmore, John Nymann and Mike Vanderhule the new drummer all interact and communicate with us!! It's great!!

We even did a live chat a few months ago! It was a blast!!

Anyway I love the RUSH and Y&T connection. Remember, the Grace Under Pressure Tour on the East Coast. Y&T opened. HEAVEN ON EARTH for me!!!

To bad I live on the West Coast, I missed that double bill!! AHHHH!!!

Come on!!

Yesterday & Today, Struck Down, Earthshaker, Black Tiger, Mean Streak, and IN ROCK WE TRUST kick serious hard rock ass!!

I know the band went down the toilet with the Down For the Count album and SUMMERTIME GIRLS but I love Y&T!!!

So that's it.

A Rush Forum and a Y&T Forum.

Bizarre eh?

Earl

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 6 2006, 02:47 AM)

Anyway I love the RUSH and Y&T connection. Remember, the Grace Under Pressure Tour on the East Coast. Y&T opened. HEAVEN ON EARTH for me!!!

I say Y&T open for Rush, in Johnson City Tennesee, but don't think it was the Grace Under Pressure tour. I think it was the Power Windows tour.

I'm a mod on a (music) fan fiction forum but right now it's just here and Counterparts otherwise.

I'm also a member of an orchid enthusists board and a jewlery making forum, but that's my "other" life. wink.gif

I'm an active member of:

Housequake.com(A Prince forum)

Genesis-Music.com(A Genesis forum)

ProgArchives.com

Black-Sabbath.com

And I'm still a member of these forums, but rarely post:

Yesfans.com

Soundchaser.org

Projekction.net(I think that's the addy, it's a King Crimson forum)

Archived