You know you're a Rush fan when...

fledgehog

You know you're a Rush fan when

1. You feel an irrational happiness upon noticing that you have 2112 email messages in your Yahoo inbox and

2. You realise that it's been over a month and you're still making an effort to keep it that way!

You know you're a Rush fan when you wake up at 11:30 at night, having fallen asleep two hours earlier, moments before you hear your brother say the words "Alex Lifeson." ohmy.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

My obsessed Rushian side is always awake, apparently. laugh.gif

QUOTE (CruisingInPrimetime @ Feb 6 2012, 05:05 PM)
You know you're a Rush fan when your cat's name is Kiddy Lee.

applaudit.gif LOL.gif

You get a tattoo of a Rush logo! laugh.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Nov 5 2011, 06:28 PM)
...You listen to songs by other artists and insert insane air-drum/tapping-on-everything-in-reach fills in parts where the drums seem inadequate compared to Rush. NeilFinal.gif

Haha I was doing this at the Rammstein concert I went to, and I'm pretty sure I looked like a fool. Their music seems SO simple compared to Rush

QUOTE (HowItIs @ May 3 2012, 10:37 PM)
You get a tattoo of a Rush logo! laugh.gif

Yeah, this one pretty much wins. Ya don't get much more hardcore than having any variety of Rush ink. That $#!t don't rub off.

QUOTE (ioc @ May 18 2012, 05:41 PM)
QUOTE (HowItIs @ May 3 2012, 10:37 PM)
You get a tattoo of a Rush logo!  laugh.gif

Yeah, this one pretty much wins. Ya don't get much more hardcore than having any variety of Rush ink. That $#!t don't rub off.

Yay, I win!

Um....

What do I win? http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/smilies/smiley-shocked011.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ May 18 2012, 07:37 PM)
QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Nov 5 2011, 06:28 PM)
...You listen to songs by other artists and insert insane air-drum/tapping-on-everything-in-reach fills in parts where the drums seem inadequate compared to Rush. NeilFinal.gif

Haha I was doing this at the Rammstein concert I went to, and I'm pretty sure I looked like a fool. Their music seems SO simple compared to Rush

I have an update to this one. I was putting one of those little containers of cream in my coffee and tapping on the bottom to get the last drops out. My boyfriend asks me, "Are you playing the drums?" I told him I wasn't really paying attention, then added, "Oh wait, I can play Rush!" and pulled over the bowl full of coffee creamers and started tapping furiously on all of them biggrin.gif

You know you're a Rush fan when:

1. you hear the slightest resemblance to a song and/or album and crack a smile.

2. you only have Rush songs on your iPod and realize you need more songs. Then you go and put more Rush on it.

3. you annoy the hell out of your friends because all you do is you talk about Rush.

4. you capitalize anything that has to do with Rush (notice the capitalization for the band name...)

5. the last time you played a non-Rush song on bass, guitar, or drums was, umm, definitely not in the past year or so......................

You know you're a RUSH fan when:

1-Your computer logins, passwords, etc all have to do with RUSH

2-You're wife gets tired of listening to RUSH in the car and looks for another CD, only to find nothing but other RUSH CD's.

3-You wash your RUSH t-shirts on the gentle cycle because you've had them for 20-30 years (literally!).

2.gif

QUOTE (rushpepe @ Jul 10 2012, 04:43 PM)
You know you're a RUSH fan when:

1-Your computer logins, passwords, etc all have to do with RUSH

2-You're wife gets tired of listening to RUSH in the car and looks for another CD, only to find nothing but other RUSH CD's.

3-You wash your RUSH t-shirts on the gentle cycle because you've had them for 20-30 years (literally!).

2.gif

yes.gif

When you're at a red light and you rev the gas along to the beginning of Hemispheres Prelude

VEEEEROOM!

VROOM!

VR.. VROOOM!

VROOM!

VR.. VROOOM!

VROOM!

VR.. VROOOM!

VROOM!

VR..*

*Arested by the cop

Oh also honorable mention:

I tap out the beginning of YYZ on EVERYTHING. Must drive people nuts. Sorry!