Geddy Announces 'In Conversation' Tour!

Jag2112

I got two tickets for Boston, just about an hour drive for me. Anyone else going to the Boston event? Also, it looks like the book is included with the ticket and is provided at the venue when you get there, does anyone know for sure if this is true?

• Like 1

It was so great. He's funny and humble and just awesome. He came on a little after 8:00 and was done at about 10:10.

• Like 3

Our host was Paul Rudd, they seemed very comfortable together. 

And i met Jonathan Dinklage at the Rushcon pregame and he was super nice.  I mentioned going to this year's Bubba Bash and that I'm going to the next one in January and he had he has a surprise. I said what is it and he said I'm not going to tell you! 🙂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Laurabw said:

It was so great. He's funny and humble and just awesome. He came on a little after 8:00 and was done at about 10:10.

Sounds wonderful! Now I just can't wait 'til I see him in December!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Laurabw said:

Our host was Paul Rudd, they seemed very comfortable together. 

And i met Jonathan Dinklage at the Rushcon pregame and he was super nice.  I mentioned going to this year's Bubba Bash and that I'm going to the next one in January and he had he has a surprise. I said what is it and he said I'm not going to tell you! 🙂

Was there any sort of merchandise for sale at the event? (Probably not the sort of event for that but ya never know!)

6 hours ago, zepphead said:

Was there any sort of merchandise for sale at the event? (Probably not the sort of event for that but ya never know!)

Yes, a bunch of things, but i didn’t take pix...my bad. A poster, a shirt, i think a hoodie? If you're on fb or insta, i think the girl from Rushcon took a pic of merch.

• Like 2

On 11/14/2023 at 2:18 AM, zepphead said:

Here's a photo someone posted of the New York march available-  not sure how it translates to your prices, but $90.00 for a hoodie is insane, 40.00 for a hat is pricey as well.    The rest kind of look like standard concert prices. Maybe there will be bootlegs in the parking lot!  :wink:

OX00tcZh.jpg

• Like 2