Albums You've Listened To Today, V.9

The Cat 3

5 minutes ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American

Jimmy Eat World - Futures

Jimmu Eat World - Chase This Light

I'd love to know what you think of Invented. Fans rate it low but I think its their best work alongside Futures.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Segue Myles said:

I'd love to know what you think of Invented. Fans rate it low but I think its their best work alongside Futures.

I’ll look out for that next! It’s been a long while since I got a new Jimmy album, I’m due for another.

Got to listen to some more music on youtube today.  Specifically:

Blind Guardian - Somewhere Far Beyond

Favorite song?  The Bards Song - In the Forest.  Second favorite?  Hard to say.  I really liked The Bards Song - The Hobbit, Time What is Time, Theatre of Pain, Journey through the Dark and The Quest for Tanelorn.  It likely either The Bards Song - The Hobbit or Time What is Time or The Quest for Tanelorn but basically its a tie between them.  The album fits together very well - the songs just flow one into another.  Interestingly, I thought the title track was only ok.  One of the weaker songs on the album.

Really enjoyed the album. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

Got to listen to some more music on youtube today.  Specifically:

Blind Guardian - Somewhere Far Beyond

Favorite song?  The Bards Song - In the Forest.  Second favorite?  Hard to say.  I really liked The Bards Song - The Hobbit, Time What is Time, Theatre of Pain, Journey through the Dark and The Quest for Tanelorn.  It likely either The Bards Song - The Hobbit or Time What is Time or The Quest for Tanelorn but basically its a tie between them.  The album fits together very well - the songs just flow one into another.  Interestingly, I thought the title track was only ok.  One of the weaker songs on the album.

Really enjoyed the album. 

I love this album! I say with bands like BG, you may find every time you return to them you like more and more.

• Like 1

Jimmy Eat World- Bleed American

On an album bursting with great songs, and ambitious pop songwriting...its somewhat disappointing that The Middle, the most middle of the road (pun intended) pop song here, is the bands signature song. 

It's a great song, but it's not the best representation of their sound.

• Like 2

In Flames- Siren Charms

Possibly the bands most hated album, I have a major soft spot for this. Sure, its softer, but I think the songwriting is top notch and it's emotionally charged. 

But hey, there is little about In Flames I'm not a massive fan of.

Lacuna Coil- Karmacode

I still love everything to do with this album. It's like my soul mate in music form

• Like 1