What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

My MIL comes into town tomorrow. She's a total white glove-type. The house is not spotless, nor is the yard. She is going to revel. She loves getting in snide remarks. This, on top of, shall we say, a whole mess of other stuff being dealt with right now.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/bridesmaids.gif

My MIL comes into town tomorrow. She's a total white glove-type. The house is not spotless, nor is the yard. She is going to revel. She loves getting in snide remarks. This, on top of, shall we say, a whole mess of other stuff being dealt with right now.

You should make up some kind of story about there being an onion shortage in the northwest due to the drought in California.

Busted ass Sunday and got load delivered in NJ and slept at the first pickup, for Monday, to avoid traffic.

Got loaded in time to get to second pickup right when they usually load me ....

.... 12 hours later ....

Now, I have to drive all night and I can't make it to Chicago, so they have a guy meet me with my next load in South Bend. I lost 200 miles right there.

Now, due to the god dammed electronic logs, I can't start driving until 11pm, tonight, and I'll have to drive all night again.

You should make up some kind of story about there being an onion shortage in the northwest due to the drought in California.

HAHAHA! That woman and her onions. I'm roasting a whole d**n pan of those things to go with dinner tonight. You know I made sure there were plenty of all things onion in the pantry prior to her arrival.

I don't even want to know what kind of look she would have shot me if I said there was an onion shortage.

Woke up early, still really tired, but can't get back to sleep.......I'm walking around like a freakin zombie....... :rage:

My eyes are stinging and bugging me. I can't wear eye makeup for more than five hours, no matter how hypoallergenic my makeup is. Bothers me. It's hard to feel girly with puffy, red eyes. So not sexy.

My eyes are stinging and bugging me. I can't wear eye makeup for more than five hours, no matter how hypoallergenic my makeup is. Bothers me. It's hard to feel girly with puffy, red eyes. So not sexy.

It might not be the makeup that's making your eyes all puffy and red. :smoke:

But makeup is overrated anyway.

• Like 1

Janie, I think it is something in the atmosphere. My eyes have been like that for weeks now off and on. Always burning. By evening, they feel, but not necessarily look, swollen.

I don’t smoke, silly. I like wearing makeup. Makes me feel all pretty and stuff. :coy:

Most men I know prefer women without too much make up. You're probably wearing more than you have to if you wan't to impress us :yes:

I don’t wear much makeup. The only makeup on my eyes is mascara on top lashes only and a light/neutral powder color on my eyes. It’s actually hard to tell sometimes that I wear makeup I think. But I love me my lipstick! I keep everything simple but like my lips nice and red.

Janie, I think it is something in the atmosphere. My eyes have been like that for weeks now off and on. Always burning. By evening, they feel, but not necessarily look, swollen.

Perhaps. But it’s a pretty regular occurrence where my eyes start to bug me after 5 hours or so with makeup. It goes away instantly when I remove the makeup. I also use eyedrops to help soothe them and take any red out.

Edited by Janie

I don’t smoke, silly. I like wearing makeup. Makes me feel all pretty and stuff. :coy:

Most men I know prefer women without too much make up. You're probably wearing more than you have to if you wan't to impress us :yes:

I don’t wear much makeup. The only makeup on my eyes is mascara on top lashes only and a light/neutral powder color on my eyes. It’s actually hard to tell sometimes that I wear makeup I think. But I love me my lipstick! I keep everything simple but like my lips nice and red.

Perhaps. But it’s a pretty regular occurrence where my eyes start to bug me after 5 hours or so with makeup. It goes away instantly when I remove the makeup. I also use eyedrops to help soothe them and take any red out.

Funny you mention lipstick. I used to think it was tacky but over the years I have come to like when women wear lipstick.

I forgot to add, Janie and every woman who might read this, that of course you should wear whatever makeup that makes you feel good. If we men don't like it then screw us!

:16ton:

Makeup is fine,

But I notice it is way over done with women who don't need it. :P