What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Cleaned the entire house yesterday. made dinner for everyone. catered to hubby who came home early, sick, from work.

Had no problem handling Lucy since he's sick. However, while I did everything he asked, he couldn't do a single damn THING for me. asking him to watch her while I put away dinner dishes/use the bathroom? eyeroll and heavy sigh, followed by "I'm SICK. mutter mutter mutter."

THIS dude actually got mad at me because, after insulting me by saying "Oh, yet another example of when you don't listen to me. You NEVER f**kin listen.", I wasn't in the mood to "do something" to him later that night.

Are you freaking KIDDING me.

So after staying up til 4 AM with a hyper toddler who didn't wanna listen and who is just getting over a sickness herself, he wakes me up as he leaves for work and says I can sleep on the bed. (I always sleep on the couch as we only have a small one person bed at the moment.)

Not another word, he simply waves me off and stomps out the door for the day without saying goodbye or anything.

He better cool his shit or he is NOT gonna like me today. he wants to be pissy? I'll give him reason to.

The same thing that pisses me off every day lately! Listening to the Obama Administration spin the " If you like your health care plan and your doctor etc etc you can keep them I promise" Blah Blah Blah. I really have got to stop paying so much attention to politics in general............. :codger: :outtahere: :rage: :smash:
  • Like 1

Just waah :( :boohoo:

That's all I can say.

I don't know what else I can do for now.

Maybe I will follow another path, or not.

I could use some chocolate...

I had the radiator replaced in my car a couple of months ago. But apparently they didn't replace the top or bottom hose. How do I know this? My top hose started peeing coolant this afternoon.

Would it be too much to ask that those hoses be replaced when the radiator is replaced? Especially when the vehicle is 7 1/2 years old?

:ranton:

Just received an extra bill for heating and water consumption for an apartment I haven't lived in since December 31st 2012 for what is around $385!!! God dammit! f**k! I just finally got it all under control and now this. I may find a way out of this, because I think there is a rule that you must get such a claim no later than 6 months after you move out. For all I know I have no way to be sure they're not f***ing me over!

c***sucker!!! :rage: :bitchslap: :bang bang: :fuckinputer: :tsk: :boo hiss: :no:

:rantoff:

• Like 3

Just received an extra bill for heating and water consumption for an apartment I haven't lived in since December 31st 2012 for what is around $385!!! God dammit! f**k! I just finally got it all under control and now this. I may find a way out of this, because I think there is a rule that you must get such a claim no later than 6 months after you move out. For all I know I have no way to be sure they're not f***ing me over!

c***sucker!!! :rage: :bitchslap: :bang bang: :fuckinputer: :tsk: :boo hiss: :no:

FIGHT THE POWER!

FIGHT THE POWER!

They can get my money from my cold dead hands! :codger:

• Like 1

Leaves . haha Doesnt look like i even did anything . That Fall in New England.

http://www.explodingdog.com/drawing/itisgettingcolder.jpg

It's pine needles here. Much easier to handle than the leaves of Maryland as I recall. :codger:

I'm too laconic right now to be pissed off about something ...

We Yanks don't appreciate it when smarty-pants foreigners show they have a better vocabulary than we do. :tsk:
  • Like 3

We Yanks don't appreciate it when smarty-pants foreigners show they have a better vocabulary than we do. :tsk:

la·con·ic

ləˈkänik/

adjective

• (of a person, speech, or style of writing) using very few words.

"his laconic reply suggested a lack of interest in the topic"

synonyms:

•  

I'm not so much pissed, but saddened about the state of our society.

Last night, coming home from taking the youngest Trick or Treating, (she was with her dad, thank Gods!) I turned up our street to find something moving/gyrating oddly in the middle of the road. There are people everywhere. I thought maybe it was some 'trick'.

Nope. It was somebody's kitty that had been hit by a car. NOBODY FREAKING STOPPED TO HELP OR NOTIFY ANY OF THE DAMNED HOUSES RIGHT THERE. I pulled over and went to the first house. I knocked on their door and she came up with a bowl of candy. I looked at her and very quietly said "there's a kitty in the street." I didn't want her little boy to hear. She got really upset and told her husband to watch their boy, and she came out.

I will never forget the sounds she made, or the sight of the kitty in the road as he was dying. :( This was her kitty, and then the husband came out as he her her cries. I tried to comfort her, and she asked me if I was the one, and I told her "no. I discovered him and I can't believe anyone would do this and not stop!" I told her how sorry I was, but I think she may think I'm the one that did this.

I think I will buy them a condolence gift.

This is a very hard thing to try and get out of your thoughts.

It just really pisses me off that people were walking by this dying kitty and nobody was stopping. They looked at it and walked a wide berth around it.

Edited by Alsgalpal
  • Like 4

la·con·ic

ləˈkänik/

adjective

• (of a person, speech, or style of writing) using very few words.

"his laconic reply suggested a lack of interest in the topic"

synonyms:

• I'm not so much pissed, but saddened about the state of our society.

Last night, coming home from taking the youngest Trick or Treating, (she was with her dad, thank Gods!) I turned up our street to find something moving/gyrating oddly in the middle of the road. There are people everywhere. I thought maybe it was some 'trick'.

Nope. It was somebody's kitty that had been hit by a car. NOBODY FREAKING STOPPED TO HELP OR NOTIFY ANY OF THE DAMNED HOUSES RIGHT THERE. I pulled over and went to the first house. I knocked on their door and she came up with a bowl of candy. I looked at her and very quietly said "there's a kitty in the street." I didn't want her little boy to hear. She got really upset and told her husband to watch their boy, and she came out.

I will never forget the sounds she made, or the sight of the kitty in the road as he was dying. :( This was her kitty, and then the husband came out as he her her cries. I tried to comfort her, and she asked me if I was the one, and I told her "no. I discovered him and I can't believe anyone would do this and not stop!" I told her how sorry I was, but I think she may think I'm the one that did this.

I think I will buy them a condolence gift.

This is a very hard thing to try and get out of your thoughts.

It just really pisses me off that people were walking by this dying kitty and nobody was stopping. They looked at it and walked a wide berth around it.

OMG. There is a large part of me that wishes I had never read this fists%20crying.gif . It made me cry and it is so sad. It is so sad that you had to go through this awful scene. I would have been crying myself had I discovered that beautiful kitty, whether it "belonged" to me or not. Bless you for doing the right thing............

http://www.ftdimg.com/pics/products/FE83_330x370.jpg

You deserve these.............. :heart: :rose:

• Like 3

Leaves . haha Doesnt look like i even did anything . That Fall in New England.

http://www.explodingdog.com/drawing/itisgettingcolder.jpg

• Like 1

Saw a new picture of my grandma, and I was happy.....at first.

I haven't seen her in over a year though she lives 30 mins. from me- ever since I got the order of protection against my mom. It made me happy to see her.

However, in the background of the picture, is her fridge. she's always had Lucy's ultrasound picture in the same place on it.

The picture is now torn practically in half, the pathetic, shredded remains of the photo still hanging up.

I felt an anger unlike any other. Really? I know who did it. My mom's going to shred the ultrasound picture of her grandbaby out of spite? (then again what can I expect from the woman who I caught beating the crap out of my grandmother in front of Lucy.)

Just reinforces my desire to NOT allow her back into my life once this order expires.

and now my brother won't answer me. I asked him about it....

WHY IS MY FAMILY SO F***ED UP.

I let my son and his girlfriend take my car for the weekend to go to Duke University. He left me his car to use for the weekend. Now I love VW's. He has a 1989 VW Cabriolet convertible. Was driving it this afternoon and the f**king clutch cable broke. Had to have it towed home and now am stuck for the weekend and will probably have to fix it myself........ :rage:

FIGHT THE POWER!

They can get my money from my cold dead hands! :codger:

Turns out they owe me money! I'm heading over to "What Made Your Day" :D

• Like 2

You ever just want to slap someone?

Because they never listen

Edited by librarian
  • Like 1