The Official 2021-22 NHL Season Thread

Crimsonmistymemory

Bad Boy ! :hockeygoon:

BOSTON - Brad Marchand addressed the media on Friday afternoon to discuss the six-game suspension he received for roughing and high-sticking on Pittsburgh goalie Tristan Jarry on Tuesday night at TD Garden. Marchand said that while he acknowledges his actions were "stupid," he does not believe that the incident was "suspension-worthy."

I took the kids to a ECHL game tonight, the Worcester Railers against whoever. We were right behind the opposing team's glass. There was a nearby group of about 10 millennials riding the living hell out of a guy named Shane Harper. All night long, they never let up. Late in the game 2 of them were headed out for beer refills and I asked them what the deal was with Harper. They said, "Oh nothing. We just picked him at random last year and now we let him have it whenever they're in town."

Awesome!

• Like 1

Bad Boy ! :hockeygoon:

BOSTON - Brad Marchand addressed the media on Friday afternoon to discuss the six-game suspension he received for roughing and high-sticking on Pittsburgh goalie Tristan Jarry on Tuesday night at TD Garden. Marchand said that while he acknowledges his actions were "stupid," he does not believe that the incident was "suspension-worthy."

Says Marchand with a sad face :facepalm: If someone did that to Swayman or Ullmark he'd have gone after them.... :16ton:

• Like 1

How ugly are those Canadian hockey jerseys at the Olympics? :facepalm:

Better yet, how about those kids for the US? They are fast and fun to watch. Played Working Man at the game :dweez: The women did have a little struggle with the Czechs but won. Love Olympic hockey :clap:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 3

Better yet, how about those kids for the US? They are fast and fun to watch. Played Working Man at the game :dweez: The women did have a little struggle with the Czechs but won. Love Olympic hockey :clap:

I fear the Russian KHL players will be too much to handle for all others involved.

I fear the Russian KHL players will be too much to handle for all others involved.

Haven't seen ROC play yet, sure they are going to be tough. Thought the Canadians would be too but US ran circles around them. Will be interesting to watch.

• Like 2

Hawks 3 Jets 1 :cool: There was a beauty contest in Winnipeg. Nobody won. :laughing guy: One of Foley's. 18-24-7

Sounds like him :facepalm: Going to miss him.

Well, the Olympic men's hockey is not going the way I had hoped...all I can say is go Sweden!

Tonight the USA women take on Canada...GO USA!! :D

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

Well, the Olympic men's hockey is not going the way I had hoped...all I can say is go Sweden!

Tonight the USA women take on Canada...GO USA!! :D

Canada takes the Gold, US tried but wasn't able to tie it up. Avs shut out Vegas!!

• Like 1

Jackets 7 Hawks 4 :facepalm: I wore my Niemi jersey for this one. Ah, memories. :sigh: 18-25-7

Well, that was embarrassing :outtahere:

• Like 1

Panthers 5 Hawks 2 :moon: I'd give Alan Fuehring the job after Pat Foley retires. If it happens, I hope he doesn't have to wait 30 years before the Hawks win another Cup. :unsure: 18-26-8
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to The Official 2021-22 NHL Season Thread
  • The topic was unpinned