The Official 2021-22 NHL Season Thread

Crimsonmistymemory

Chris Vosters named voice of the Blackhawks. Foley's last game, April 14th. What a birthday present for me. :eyeroll:

He's got a nice voice, maybe he will grow on you. It isn't going to be the same without Pat though...he's an original. Lots of guys are leaving, like Rick Jeanneret for Buffalo-51 years, Pat 39 years. Have they picked who is going to take Troy Murray's place? Doesn't look like he is coming back anytime soon, sad.

• Like 1

Avs win another in OT, MacKinnon comes up big as Kuemper is lights out in goal :yes: :yay:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

Panthers 3 Islanders 2 in OT.  10  straight wins for the Cats. But we could get jacked as may end up playing the Capitals in round 1.

Avs did so much better last night.  They needed Toews back on defense, he and Makar are a great duo.  Was a crazy night with all the teams trying to secure their playoff spots.  Glad Dallas didn't let Vegas win.  I hope they don't make it this year, they deserve some karma.   Come on Blackhawks and beat them too!

Can't believe next week the playoffs start, the time has just flown by.  :smhockey4: :cheer:

• Like 1

On 4/10/2022 at 2:38 AM, Rhyta said:

Avs, win another one, again, but this time, in a (SO). MacKinnon, comes up big as Kuemper, is lights out in goal :yes: :yay:

Rhyta, I thought I would make a correction to you.  On Apr. 9, the Colorado, and Edmonton game was a 2-1 shootout win for Colorado, and not in overtime.

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

On 4/20/2022 at 10:37 AM, pjbear05 said:

Panthers 3 Islanders 2 in (OT).  Now, for Florida, eleven straight wins. But we could get jacked as may end up playing the Capitals in round 1.

Pj, If you read this, too, after the Apr. 19 overtime win against the New York Islanders, Florida, won eleven straight, and not ten straight.  I see Florida, clinched the Presidents' Trophy.  I, and we know what the eight 2021-22 playoff matchups will be.  For Toronto, Auston Matthews, is a great player.

Good luck, and all the best to the sixteen teams, who qualified.       

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

On 4/28/2022 at 10:12 AM, blackhawkrush said:

Hawks 4 Knights 3 in SO. :chickendance:Vegas eliminated. :chickendance:28-42-11

Yea!  Glad Tyler got the winner.  Now on to Buffalo.

• Like 1

Looks like it is going down to the last night to determine the West wild cards.  Avs let the Preds sneak out a win.  So will they play Dallas or not?  Will see.  Last game with the Wild will be intense..:smhockey4:

• Like 1

• The title was changed to The Official 2021-22 NHL Season Thread
  • The topic was unpinned