Jump to content

Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8


Entre_Perpetuo
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Super25Smasher said:

I love A Day To Remember, but their newest album was garbage.

I was never a fan, ever. But I know they have broad appeal and that's awesome for those who like them

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Panic! At The Disco - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die

Panic! At The Disco - Viva Las Vengeance

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Segue Myles said:

I was never a fan, ever. But I know they have broad appeal and that's awesome for those who like them

And that's okay! Personally, I've always loved their mix of metalcore and pop punk, which a lot fans call "easycore". Four Year Strong is my favorite easycore band, and I love Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Super25Smasher said:

And that's okay! Personally, I've always loved their mix of metalcore and pop punk, which a lot fans call "easycore". Four Year Strong is my favorite easycore band, and I love Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! too.

I think I've seen FYS live, supporting Twenty One Pilots. I might check them out 

 

EDIT: I saw them supporting Don Broco

 

 

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rush- 2112 

Van Halen- Van Halen 

Black Sabbath- Paranoid 

Yes- Close To The Edge 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rush- Hemispheres

Metallica- Ride The Lightning

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Segue Myles said:

Megadeth- Rust In Peace 

Mariah Carey- Butterfly 

 

Yes, that's my Mariah. Needed a lil relief from metal 😂

 

J2112YYZ, I dedicate this entire post to you.

 

Damn, you got me to like a post with Mariah Carey in it 👏

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Segue Myles said:

I think I've seen FYS live, supporting Twenty One Pilots. I might check them out 

 

EDIT: I saw them supporting Don Broco

 

 

I've seen FYS four times. I'd love to see Don Broco. They were supposed to play near me earlier this year, but they canceled the whole tour.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Segue Myles said:

Rush- 2112 

Van Halen- Van Halen 

Black Sabbath- Paranoid 

Yes- Close To The Edge 

 

2 hours ago, Segue Myles said:

Rush- Roll The Bones 

 

1 hour ago, Segue Myles said:

Rush- Hemispheres

Metallica- Ride The Lightning

I think you just won the day.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, J2112YYZ said:

 

Damn, you got me to like a post with Mariah Carey in it 👏

Oh yes, Segue definitely won the day. Now I’m sure of it! 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Iron Maiden - Senjutsu

Iron Maiden - Brave New World

Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

Iron Maiden - Senjutsu

Iron Maiden - Brave New World

Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier

 

I call bullshit on you listening to these three on the same day. The total time has to be more than 24 hours 😂

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nova Carmina said:

 

The moving pictures 40th just came out. Just wait a year.

Edited by Union 5-3992
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

 

I call bullshit on you listening to these three on the same day. The total time for these three has to be more than 24 hours 😂

I may have had to pause a couple times in the middle of the last one, but it’s amazing how such long albums can psychologically shorten the length of time you’ve spent working.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

With Confidence - Better Weather 

The Wonder Years - Suburbia, I've Given You All, and Now I'm Nothing 

The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rush- Roll The Bones 

Rush- Vapor Trails 

 

Okay so I think VT is once again a major favourite of mine. Used to love this one intensely. OOPS! I still do 😂

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...