THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

the only thing getting me through this week is the fact that im seeing Yob on the 21st.

tumblr_petubr6DDi1remups_640.jpg

mike scheidt is the coolest

Edited by jamie
  • Like 3

the only thing getting me through this week is the fact that im seeing Yob on the 21st.

I don't know who that is, cool pic though.

I don't know who that is, cool pic though.

he's the singer and guitarist. he's awesome.
  • Like 1

my family still hasn't found a place. we're trying to fill out applications like crazy, this shit sucks.

i did some packing and cleaning today, that makes me feel a tiny bit better.

due to a poor lack of self control, i actually end up saving money by NOT buying value packs of energy drinks and instead getting them individually at daily convenience stores. my heart will end up thanking me for the practice as well

i wouldn't say i have self control problems generally speaking, but when it comes to moderating drinks and treats that's a whole other story. not an unusual problem for someone to have, you just have to keep it in check somehow.
  • Like 1

i wouldn't say i have self control problems generally speaking, but when it comes to moderating drinks and treats that's a whole other story. not an unusual problem for someone to have, you just have to keep it in check somehow.

I have a similar conundrum

• Like 1

the last time i got truly drunk, the hangover lasted 2 days........the was the last time I got truly drunk

When I was young I could shake off a hangover, but not anymore. I am thankful for that, actually
  • Like 1

the last time i got truly drunk, the hangover lasted 2 days........the was the last time I got truly drunk

When I was young I could shake off a hangover, but not anymore. I am thankful for that, actually

I was in my iirc early 40s. That's a long time ago.

I will say tho a couple three good whiskeys and a nice, glowing buzz is rather enjoyable

Edited by driventotheedge

i've had some hangovers that felt deadly, and now they usually last two days. we'll see if i give myself a 2-dayer with how much i'll drink tonight.

i haven't drank for a few weeks, and after this i plan to keep that up. i'm part irish so i'm exempt on this day.