THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

it's impressive how relevant fear of a blank planet has managed to be for this new generation as well, although if it were rewritten to be about zoomers it would probably have to better account for the hypersexual nature
  • Like 1

it's impressive how relevant fear of a blank planet has managed to be for this new generation as well, although if it were rewritten to be about zoomers it would probably have to better account for the hypersexual nature

Steveyfag Wilson could start shilling crypto at any time

Steveyfag Wilson could start shilling crypto at any time

crypto and NFTs/shitcoins are completely different worlds, derek was talking about celeb NFTs from a businessman's perspective and he shared some valuable thoughts on it

it's amazing how long time 'reputable' celebrities will scam their fans with a get-rich-quick scheme such as NFTs, i know snoop dogg's done it. they make some quick cash from the bullshit project, sure, but if people expose it for the scam it is then how does that fair for long-term profits?

i also knew a guy who bought one of the snoop dog NFTs (it's how i knew he had one to begin with) and he was trying to get me to buy one too because you buy in for 250$ but you have a chance of winning a rare snoop valued at 2.5k! i told him to not buy one for months and he ended up doing it anyway. it's literally just the lotto in digital format, transferred through really really ugly artwork

^ i could complain about that guy a lot, he's one of those types of guys who isn't very bright but acts like he's always correct, he has too much pride to realize when someone's disagreeing with him out of concern.

the other thing he said recently is that he can make 9-10k a month from doordash if he works full time. right now he only works busy hours (nights), about 20-30hrs a week, and pulls in 2-4k. that's not bad, but where did he get 9-10k from? you're going to make six figures doordashing? figure he does double up his hours and work 40-60 hrs a week instead, he starts working deader hours so he makes less, so multiply the 2-4k by 1.75x and he's still just making a generous average of 5.5k a month -- and this doesn't account for him burning out (he's shared dash cam footage of him road raging and speeding in a busy f**king parking lot). then there's the issue of expenses too - gas isn't cheap and neither is car maintenance

^ i could complain about that guy a lot, he's one of those types of guys who isn't very bright but acts like he's always correct, he has too much pride to realize when someone's disagreeing with him out of concern.

the other thing he said recently is that he can make 9-10k a month from doordash if he works full time. right now he only works busy hours (nights), about 20-30hrs a week, and pulls in 2-4k. that's not bad, but where did he get 9-10k from? you're going to make six figures doordashing? figure he does double up his hours and work 40-60 hrs a week instead, he starts working deader hours so he makes less, so multiply the 2-4k by 1.75x and he's still just making a generous average of 5.5k a month -- and this doesn't account for him burning out (he's shared dash cam footage of him road raging and speeding in a busy f**king parking lot). then there's the issue of expenses too - gas isn't cheap and neither is car maintenance

The gig economy preys on people who don’t understand taxes, math, or expenses. Fairly evil.

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1

unsure exactly why my sadness is getting the better of me tonight

9 straight days of rain beginning Saturday so I know why my sadness is pervasive this morning

i'm having the opposite problem here, our winter was practically without rain.

my family has yet to find a place to move into. we have 5 more weeks.

best of luck :(

we really want a house that is directly across the street from the house we moved out of 20 years ago. my parents submitted an application and a letter of explanation, which the realtor told us she really liked. we were told that we'd hear from them soon. the listing went off the market today, though, so i'm a little worried. i've seen houses go off and on the market plenty of times, though. or perhaps they're done taking applications because they got so many.
  • Like 1

i'm gonna get hotter, work on my physical health, get a better paying job, go to school and learn to play the drums this year
  • Like 2

starting working on programming this song, the intro starts off switching between 4/4 6/8 and 7/8 a few times.

but now, with each successive bar, it goes from 6/8 to 5/8 to 6/8 to 3/8 to 5/8 to 3/8 to 4/8 to 11/8... and that's just the first part of the first verse.

i think i'll go out for a walk instead. it'd be easier and a huge time saver if the program i was using didn't make me figure out the timing for all these on my own - accordingly to the program everything i'm doing is in 4/4, because you can only set a one time signature per song.

The gig economy preys on people who don’t understand taxes, math, or expenses. Fairly evil.

:goodone: