Rockabye Baby Rush!

workingcinderellaman

I don't post in this part of the forum much because most of my Rush conversations have been exhausted. But, I have a reason to start a thread in here.

Two days ago I became a grandfather for the third time! Baby and my daughter-in-law are doing great. My son is a big rush fan and he showed me this which I thought was hilarious.

My newborn grandson loves it!

• Like 9

I don't post in this part of the forum much because most of my Rush conversations have been exhausted. But, I have a reason to start a thread in here.

Two days ago I became a grandfather for the third time! Baby and my daughter-in-law are doing great. My son is a big rush fan and he showed me this which I thought was hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1H68evtsMc

Hehehe ... this is brilliant! I must send this to my daughter!! (My first grandson is 18mths and next grandchild is due in March!)
  • Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1H68evtsMc

Congratulations to you and your family! What a lovely family lullaby tradition to start! :heart:

• Like 1

The Lullaby Renditions of Rush full album

That centaur/horse avatar you have up is hilarious! :lol:

I remember seeing it years ago on YouTube and forgot about it until recently.

Tony R has the same animated gif photo on his Prog Archives profile, so that's where I got it from.

• Like 2

I'm definitely gonna play this for my niece/nephew when my sister has her baby!
  • Like 2

Tony R has the same animated gif photo on his Prog Archives profile, so that's where I got it from.

I want to like it but part of me is scared that it was a terrible experiment gone wrong :o Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

Van Halen had their songs "lullabied" by Dave`s sister, Lisa, a few years ago. Kind of fun but not worth me having kids for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJRf83lqFvk

The Lullaby Renditions of Van Halen full album

For those who're curious as to what the full album tracks are.

One thing I've discovered is that some of these YouTube channels don't post the playlists in full. A user has to type in the artist, album title, with the phrase 'full album' where the playlist appears. It appears to be hidden but isn't.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 1

I want to like it but part of me is scared that it was a terrible experiment gone wrong :o

:lol: :lol:

• Like 2

I want to like it but part of me is scared that it was a terrible experiment gone wrong :o

It creeps me out, very freaky. So I avert my eyes :scared: Love the song, very cute.

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 2

That's a great CD although it came along too late for me to make any practical use of it, but it's still interesting to pop in the CD player once in a while.

Edited by ytserush