Happy 8th anniversary to our beloved Lorraine!

laughedatbytime

Happy Anniversary! I always think fondly of you, in part because you have the same name as my wife. (Except she prefers to be called Lorri and I her call her Rainy).

:cheers: Don't forget to come back and let me know why you dislike both the Beatles and the Stones. :|

I always hated my name because no one else had it when I was growing up. I still meet few with it. :angel:

My wife hates being called Lorraine! Reminds her of her horrible childhood :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

Happy Anniversary! I always think fondly of you, in part because you have the same name as my wife. (Except she prefers to be called Lorri and I her call her Rainy).

:cheers: Don't forget to come back and let me know why you dislike both the Beatles and the Stones. :|

I always hated my name because no one else had it when I was growing up. I still meet few with it. :angel:

I knew a couple of girls in college with that name, including one good friend I kept in touch with for about 10 years after graduation.

• Like 1

Happy Anniversary, may Zelix bless you with BIG lottery winnings and Matthew McConaughey running out of gas in front of your house.

Zelix! :sarcastic: He's a fly by night if there ever was one. :sarcastic:

Who's Matthew McConaughey?

But I'm with you on the BIG lottery winnings!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes: :hi:

Thank you! :)

:ebert: Happy 8th Anniversary, Lorraine !! :ebert: Cheers to the woman who is the heart of TRF and who I have been lucky enough to get to know! Here's to many more years of you sharing your wisdom and music knowledge!

zAHpdUqm.pngTSQSvXUm.pngJGtDwS1m.png

Thank you for your very kind words, Becky! :hug2:

• Like 3

Happy Anniversary to a great gal whose posts I have enjoyed over those 8 years :heart: :ebert: :yes: :yay: :monalisa:

A really big :hug2: from me :musicnote: :rush:

• Like 2