Who's Treeduck?

Lorraine

He's a pretty 53 year old blonde from Manchester. I've read some of her posts. They're overrated. :whipgirl: I mean underrated.

He loves listening to Black Metal and wearing Black Leather.

"London Leather Boys" is his favorite song.

Love,

ACCEPT

• Like 6

He's a fat, Twinkie eating geek who thinks he knows about music because he listens to Stoner Rock.
  • Like 2

I did some snooping checking 2d28f409248a3f6578253a49b3c5e0b4--smiley-emoji-emoticon.jpg today, and, apparently, this Treeduck fella fancies himself some type of heavy metal aficionado. In fact, the word on the street http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/bad/gangster-with-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif is that he has some sort of shrine in his fancy-pants British digs to Ronnie Del Dio with another one to Gene Simmons. He charges to see the one to Gene though. I was told he does that to keep it real - emulating the legendary frontman for Kiss's penchant for making a buck. :cool: :huh: Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

I did some snooping checking 2d28f409248a3f6578253a49b3c5e0b4--smiley-emoji-emoticon.jpg today, and, apparently, this Treeduck fella fancies himself some type of heavy metal aficionado. In fact, the word on the street http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/bad/gangster-with-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif is that he has some sort of shrine in his fancy-pants British digs to Ronnie Del Dio with another one to Gene Simmons. He charges to see the one to Gene though. I was told he does that to keep it real - emulating the legendary frontman for Kiss's penchant for making a buck. :cool: :huh:

Treeduck would sell his neighbor’s thumbs for a buck. In fact, none of his neighbors have any thumbs! Coincidence? I think not.

• Like 1

I did some snooping checking 2d28f409248a3f6578253a49b3c5e0b4--smiley-emoji-emoticon.jpg today, and, apparently, this Treeduck fella fancies himself some type of heavy metal aficionado. In fact, the word on the street http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/bad/gangster-with-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif is that he has some sort of shrine in his fancy-pants British digs to Ronnie Del Dio with another one to Gene Simmons. He charges to see the one to Gene though. I was told he does that to keep it real - emulating the legendary frontman for Kiss's penchant for making a buck. :cool: :huh:

Treeduck would sell his neighbor’s thumbs for a buck. In fact, none of his neighbors have any thumbs! Coincidence? I think not.

In light of all of this info, it's just as well he's not a member of TRF.