THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

gonna have a cigarette.. f**k i hope i dont become a regular smoker but i'm really stressed over this whole figuring out what to do with my life thing, and i'm wondering if i'm making a mistake in becoming more active online. i'm starting to think interacting with mentally ill people online might not be the best for your own mental illness, although the mutual understanding can be a good feeling.

4th cigarette of the year.

Take it from a regular smoker as of this writing still...you don’t want to. I’ve set a date where I make a very serious attempt to quit for good. Actually it’s the day after my birthday cause I’m celebrating the occasion w/my Flenser friends at the FlenzCup that night and since they’ve done so much for me to get me in a better place the past 3 years, it’s sort of symbolic of ending the last trace of my unhealthy post-college desperation...even though I began smoking IN college (it got worse afterwards for sure).

Edited by PolarizeMe
  • Like 1

That Opeth show was kinda like confronting my past. And it was like I felt at peace w/it as shameful and not one I look back at fondly as it was.

Kinda reminded me why I fell in love w/the band in the first place even if my tastes have moved on. Felt better about seeing them than the recent DEG show honestly cause the latter was just to redeem the awful 2015 show which it did just enough for me to say it was successful.

• Like 1

tumblr_pr1mkfO1BV1remups_1280.jpg

lol @ that chick

your local Cars+Coff has more exotics than mine

this day in particular had a LOT

^ is that surrender? if so then no

her last username that i remember was GotNeilPeart or something

Isn't she living in Italy or some shit these days

yeah i think so. i still have her on fb.

ive been putting off watching the last 2 seasons of tpb

consider continuing to put that off

im in denial that it's over :(