THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

if you clearly get ghosted you should message that person once every month or so right? that's romance right?

i don't recommend it

i was joking but yeah my rule is to never send more than one extra message (max time frame: ~a week) if you think you've been ghosted.

not that i really ever get to put this rule to use anyway.

Hey Ryan, if the economy tanks, housing prices may finally go down.

Provided we don't lose our jobs...

I've got the cold hard funds to ride out quite the apocalypse, provided Member FDIC carries the weight and strength I hope it does.

I would like to get some kind of property just in case. $1000 might be meaningless in a bad enough collapse, but an acre is always an acre.

I’m leaving therapy on 3/17 and going back into the real world in a metaphorical sense. I think I’ll miss driving to and from therapy the most honestly cause it forced me to confront my aversion to driving (even though I’ve had a license for a few years now) and made me a better driver...and also because the music I’d play during those drives are pretty much the stuff that I’m most invigorated by and resonates most w/the present day me.

Mentally, I’m at the highest I’ve been in the past 3-4 years. It’s the rest of the world I’m seeing that’s turned to Planet Cuck and cancels out my mental well being.

Edited by PolarizeMe
  • Like 1