THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Does Cy.tube work on mobile?

doubt it

damn, didn't have a back up plan for tonight. guess i'll just stare at the wall again.

It does, but I can’t use the chat log when the music’s playing. :/

Cattle Decapitation is playing on there right now actually. Cloud Atlas is an awesome album. Saw them last month w/my friends and it was an insane time.

fukk nnga i pre-arranged that playlist now im gonna have to pick different songs or else you'll be hearing the same ones over again

I only heard the one song cause I keep switching tabs and it exits out. But it does give me a good indication of how long I should make my playlist.

I don’t think I can get all my end of the playlist in on mobile without it being too unwieldy and I refuse to pull the plug if it’s somewhat usable on mobile so this was my song choices. All current Flenser bands.

Elizabeth Colour Wheel - Life Of A Flower

Planning For Burial - Threadbare

drowse - Oslo

Midwife - Name

Mamaleek - Eating Unblessed Meat

Street Sects - If Life Is A Gift, It’s In Very Poor Taste

Have A Nice Life - Sea Of Worry

doubt it

damn, didn't have a back up plan for tonight. guess i'll just stare at the wall again.

Cattle Decapitation is playing on there right now actually. Cloud Atlas is an awesome album. Saw them last month w/my friends and it was an insane time.

fukk nnga i pre-arranged that playlist now im gonna have to pick different songs or else you'll be hearing the same ones over again

I only heard the one song cause I keep switching tabs and it exits out. But it does give me a good indication of how long I should make my playlist.

I don’t think I can get all my end of the playlist in on mobile without it being too unwieldy and I refuse to pull the plug if it’s somewhat usable on mobile so this was my song choices. All current Flenser bands.

drowse - Oslo

Midwife - Name

If I have to drop out for another night when my MacBook’s up and running again, I can. Going to my work tomorrow (not actually, I’ll be there but my co-worker’s band is playing) and Friday, off Saturday and pretty much working only Wednesday next week. Probably gonna go see Slow Crush on the 7th but I’ll buy them at the door.

doubt it

drowse - Oslo

Midwife - Name

If I have to drop out for another night when my MacBook’s up and running again, I can. Going to my work tomorrow (not actually, I’ll be there but my co-worker’s band is playing) and Friday, off Saturday and pretty much working only Wednesday next week. Probably gonna go see Slow Crush on the 7th but I’ll buy them at the door.

So feb 4th would prob be the new night to do this on

i like talking to women but some of their takes are very cringe... yikes!

probably how women feel when they stumble upon three heavily videogaming mgtow-when-its-fashionable dooders in a row

my job told me i had to either see a therapist or i'd be terminated so now i'm seeing one as well

f**k i wish that i was making a joke here

My “personal issues” I alluded to when addressing why I left for all of 2018 played a role. The fact that I suffered a total burnout after working an especially long shift (double duty w/our 40th Anniversary Gala & post-event stage restore) sunk me even lower.

The latter I eventually got around fairly quickly. The former? 2019 was all about trying to undo all my negatives the past 3-4 years (basically the last year or two of college up till 2018) that built up to that extreme low.

Edited by PolarizeMe

Looks like my MacBook’s running again...even though it’s now back to Mountain Lion. I got myself into this whole debacle cause I wanted to downgrade from Catalina back to Mojave. All my A/V software were rendered useless by Catalina.