THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

putting yourself out there is so humiliating by default i dont get how people do it

but i guess if your fear of rejection or humiliation is so strong that it keeps you from trying, you just eventually end up assuming it by default

this goes for anything you're trying to do in life

the azn gf prob not happening but the dates were so nice. felt like i had love for a bit there for the first time in a long time so that's good.

i'm sad. if she's in an unsure position then i should just take it as a no and move on right?

"If she likes you, you'll know. If she doesn't, you'll be confused."

• Like 1

Does Cy.tube work on mobile?

doubt it

damn, didn't have a back up plan for tonight. guess i'll just stare at the wall again.

It does, but I can’t use the chat log when the music’s playing. :/

Cattle Decapitation is playing on there right now actually. Cloud Atlas is an awesome album. Saw them last month w/my friends and it was an insane time.

doubt it

damn, didn't have a back up plan for tonight. guess i'll just stare at the wall again.

Cattle Decapitation is playing on there right now actually. Cloud Atlas is an awesome album. Saw them last month w/my friends and it was an insane time.

fukk nnga i pre-arranged that playlist now im gonna have to pick different songs or else you'll be hearing the same ones over again

doubt it

fukk nnga i pre-arranged that playlist now im gonna have to pick different songs or else you'll be hearing the same ones over again

I only heard the one song cause I keep switching tabs and it exits out. But it does give me a good indication of how long I should make my playlist.