THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

If we find time to do another Cy.tube/listening night thing Not, expect me to include Street Sects’ best song ever.

It ain’t And I Grew Into Ribbons. It ain’t even on End Position either. Nor is it on the follow up (and much better album) The Kicking Mule either.

Ok, I’m out of work now. I feel bad for tonight’s performer for no merch sold (I had to double duty bartending and being merch dude). Both he and I conceded CDs are pretty much obsolete.

These days, I’m a happy streamer (mostly through Bandcamp and the occasional Spotify mostly when I’m bartending at work). Don’t get CDs anymore unless it’s from Hospital. Most of my physical buys are vinyl and tape now.

• Like 1

If we find time to do another Cy.tube/listening night thing Not, expect me to include Street Sects’ best song ever.

It ain’t And I Grew Into Ribbons. It ain’t even on End Position either. Nor is it on the follow up (and much better album) The Kicking Mule either.

The time will come!

i like my e-friends and e-acquantinces more than my irl acquantince/co-worker "friends"

this same scenario might be different in the instance where i was co-workers/irl acquantinces with my e-friends and vice versa, but i doubt it.