THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Sonata Arctica are a joke to me now. Not in a good way either.

their latest album’s first track is really good but the rest is cringe

They lost me for good after they announced a NYC show w/Kamelot over a year in advance. It was an insider joke between me & a good friend of mine for awhile that we weren’t sure if said show happened already the last time we thought about it (probably did).

I've started craving lunch beers

I drink on the job. Double the drinking if I’m bartending. I mean it comes w/the territory cause it’s an experimental venue w/a bar.

To clarify, yesterday was my first morning into late afternoon shift in awhile so I drank abnormally early (around noonish). Usually our shows are at night but sometimes people want to rent out the place & want someone on staff to run the bar which was what I did. Edited by PolarizeMe

I drink on the job. Double the drinking if I’m bartending. I mean it comes w/the territory cause it’s an experimental venue w/a bar.

i *could* drink on the job but it would cost me money

To clarify, yesterday was my first morning into late afternoon shift in awhile so I drank abnormally early (around noonish). Usually our shows are at night but sometimes people want to rent out the place & want someone on staff to run the bar which was what I did.

nice, I suppose it's nice to not work nights all the time

working closing shift is bummer not because it's hard but because i sort of have to sacrifice my social life half the week.nobody does shit during the day

i *could* drink on the job but it would cost me money

Staff drinks are free so pretty much the only thing I risk by drinking is whether or not I’d actually finish the job of closing up for the night.

To clarify, yesterday was my first morning into late afternoon shift in awhile so I drank abnormally early (around noonish). Usually our shows are at night but sometimes people want to rent out the place & want someone on staff to run the bar which was what I did.

nice, I suppose it's nice to not work nights all the time

working closing shift is bummer not because it's hard but because i sort of have to sacrifice my social life half the week.nobody does shit during the day

Actually I don’t mind working nights at this point in my life cause I’m a night owl by nature cause if I wasn’t working at Roulette that night, 3/5 times I’d be out at like Elsewhere or Vitus at the same hours seeing a show.