THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I've started craving lunch beers

I drink on the job. Double the drinking if I’m bartending. I mean it comes w/the territory cause it’s an experimental venue w/a bar.

i *could* drink on the job but it would cost me money

Staff drinks are free so pretty much the only thing I risk by drinking is whether or not I’d actually finish the job of closing up for the night.

i’ve been dead sober for all of 2020, not a sip of alchy

I've been nearly entirely sober the last eight months. A partner that virtually never drinks helps with that.

My gut and wallet appreciate it for certain

Thom/Planning For Burial got me hooked on bourbon but putting on a few pounds was good cause I was skinnier than spaghetti noodles. Edited by PolarizeMe

Marriage has turned SW into a cuck.

Expect 40% more music videos with shit like newspaper headlines of school shootings

Or homo bar shootings like Detonation on To The Boner.

I should learn that one on the guitar for teh lulz

It (the song’s chords) is probably not as interesting than wondering what’s his noise cancelling headphones, branded water, multivitamin supplements, volcanic ash soap, organic LED television, and media streaming hub.

I’ve also somehow became friends with this dude.

i’m trying to join a musical collective right now but unfortunately it looks like im being rejected.

Thom does everything by himself (plays everything, tours by himself w/a stack of amps, pedalboard and a sampler) and has done very well for himself while keeping his day job. He’s influenced me to go the same route in my practice and if all fails, you should probably do the same too.

i have an addictive personality fo sho

Yeah that sounds about right. Even after the news about Neil, the natural thing would be for me to quit my life threatening vices but instead I’ve hit harder w/the cinnamon sticks & rubbing alcohol since.

cried a bit and dry heaved a shit ton during my lunch break today. took a bit longer than an hour but i'm permitted to cheat the clock.

for some reason about a month into sobriety is where things usually get me really f***ed up, it's why i failed the last two or three times i tried. when i tried in early 2019 everything started feeling like a simulation, that's never fun. not gonna cave this time though.